• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I don´t have many methods to choose from: the train method, hemlock poisoning, suffocation, starvation and dehydration. But I have more methods to choose from than prisoners - and prisoners succeed in suicide.

Beheading is a quick method, but I don´t have the courage for it and I will be severely disabled if I fail. Of course, I can become handicapped by continuing to live as well.

The problem with hemlock poisoning is that it isn´t possible to know how many seeds that are poisonous and how poisonous they are.

Starvation and dehydration are the most difficult methods that takes too long, the last resort for someone who is paralyzed.

I probably have to die by suffocation. When life is at the most unbearable, I think it´s best to die quickly without thinking but after preparing. I have to do it because I have too many health problems to be able to wait out a death of old age.

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
When life is at the most unbearable, I think it´s best to die quickly without thinking but after preparing.
same :// due to lack of access to other methods, i'm gonna have to find the courage to jump. so far, it's looking like i'll never find it.

& you're 100% right abt this^^. once u sit in ur abject misery & suffering for long enough, it turns into apathy, & it's 1000000x more difficult to kys w/o that constant overwhelming anguish as a driving force.

i wish u luck, in wtv u decide to do<333

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's extreme cruelty to me how we cannot just all have the option to die in a peaceful, guaranteed way, it's hellish how people have to struggle so much to leave this existence. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.