• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Vry prblm no brain no thing, arm etc mntaal illne etc wat do more more prblm tog wat do feel v awfl wat do

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Archness, Per Ardua Ad Astra, LoiteringClouds and 6 others
feder

feder

I'm more scarred more scarred than my wrist is.
Apr 13, 2023
I'm sorry that you are feeling like that. We are all here for you no matter what. I sincerely hope you feel better soon, or somehow find a method ASAP and free yourself from this existence.

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You are not alone! Life is often so horrible and it's so sad we often canont talk about it with loved ones. But it helps us all a lot to have such a refuge like SS where all of can share our problems and desires without being judged! I hope you will feel better soon and everything will go well for you! I wish you all the best! :heart::heart::heart:

• Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
hey my love, if you don't know that you want to ctb then i would highly encourage seeking help. if you decide to ctb you should be sure it is for you. whatever you do, i hope it brings peace. you're never alone, if you ever need anything please feel free to vent here.

• Love
Reactions: TiredOrbit, CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Do you think you could get some heavy painkillers off a doctor? If you could get some of those fentanyl patches, maybe you could do something there. Idk where you live, or the kind of medical attention you can get, sorry if these questions are a pain in the ass.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I've read a lot of your posts and you are obviously suffering a great deal.
It's heartbreaking.
I wish I could help you.
Are you at home, or in a hospital ?
I hope you have someone there to help you.
So sorry you are going through this.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori, Aisley and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Vry thank all
Do you think you could get some heavy painkillers off a doctor? If you could get some of those fentanyl patches, maybe you could do something there. Idk where you live, or the kind of medical attention you can get, sorry if these questions are a pain in the ass.
Think no give only prufn
I've read a lot of your posts and you are obviously suffering a great deal.
It's heartbreaking.
I wish I could help you.
Are you at home, or in a hospital ?
I hope you have someone there to help you.
So sorry you are going through this.
Home trap situ

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Praestat_Mori, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I sincerely don't know what to say, because nothing I say is going to ease your horrible pain (if only!). I could wish you well, but we know that it's not going to change anything. I'm sorry I'm so useless to genuely help.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one, CTB Dream and rei71