L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Does anyone feel they broke the biological programming somehow?
For example, one is supposed to interact and take impressions based on looks but when one knows about the whole process, they'll know its a stupid biological game. When humans look at each other, they interact as if everyone is a movie character and not realizing that everyone has a consciousness while interacting. If one is aware, the superficiality or ineffectiveness or interactions would be known. The illusions that other people think or feel about won't be applicable. Not to mention how you know the other person is delusional about life and how they'll judge you based on your looks and face for example, not whats inside you and your consciousness.

So this is one example of what humans are supposed to do biologically but when one knows about it and how everything is either illusions or biochemicals inside you and controlling what you do, they'll not be the "human" anymore.

Humans are weird that they can break and view the faults of the biological programming. Its possible to know the reality of ourselves and life which can be unbearable biologically to many so thats why they choose to be in more illusions just to continue living.

I don't feel I'm "human" as in whats expected or supposed to be or do. I'm a single consciousness trapped in life and the only escape is death.

• Hugs
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Ybother and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Yes when you see how many people are like that you start seeing them as NPC's. We are just animals with better brains. All our desires are born from biological programming or selfish mind. I don't think I broke it but I do hate the way I am as a human and I try to avoid these things.

G

goomsoom

M - 30
Jan 17, 2020
Humans got too evolved and are now destroying the whole planet.

Ybother

Ybother

Life is a lemon and I want my money back.
Jul 23, 2020
Does anyone feel they broke the biological programming somehow?
For example, one is supposed to interact and take impressions based on looks but when one knows about the whole process, they'll know its a stupid biological game. When humans look at each other, they interact as if everyone is a movie character and not realizing that everyone has a consciousness while interacting. If one is aware, the superficiality or ineffectiveness or interactions would be known. The illusions that other people think or feel about won't be applicable. Not to mention how you know the other person is delusional about life and how they'll judge you based on your looks and face for example, not whats inside you and your consciousness.

So this is one example of what humans are supposed to do biologically but when one knows about it and how everything is either illusions or biochemicals inside you and controlling what you do, they'll not be the "human" anymore.

Humans are weird that they can break and view the faults of the biological programming. Its possible to know the reality of ourselves and life which can be unbearable biologically to many so thats why they choose to be in more illusions just to continue living.

I don't feel I'm "human" as in whats expected or supposed to be or do. I'm a single consciousness trapped in life and the only escape is death.
Yes, but to admit that you know its all a sham means being accused of "being edgy " or weird; which I'm fine fine. Nobody likes me anyway. Why carry on pretending to care?
Already lost.

Reactions: Xocoyotziin
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
LOL I refer to people as humans like I'm some kind of alien.