• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hopelessandbroken

May 25, 2019
i feel like im always the one who cares more and starts conversations. i could love u with my full heart but u wouldn't care about me at all. guess im just not good enough. anyone else feel the same?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, oopswronglife, Beautifulletdown and 1 other person
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I feel absolutely worthless too right now. Im just a loser, who has never achieved anything. But thats probably because im autisticö

• Hugs
Reactions: oopswronglife
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
A depressing truth about people is most of them are entirely ego driven and in their own heads all the time without any real concern for others as people. That doesn't mean they hate you or are consciously manipulating you. Rather that they are so ego driven they don't focus on anyone but themselves. They literally don't think about you unless you are in their sphere. These are the people who don't call back, who never maintain relationships with someone just to maintain them, and make you feel alone. It's not your fault unless you are just being a total twat to everyone and won't admit that. Once you face that most people are literally up their own arses nearly all the time...it explains a lot of behavior. It makes it easier to not take it personally AND to recognise the good ones.

Reactions: hopelessandbroken and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
A depressing truth about people is most of them are entirely ego driven and in their own heads all the time without any real concern for others as people. That doesn't mean they hate you or are consciously manipulating you. Rather that they are so ego driven they don't focus on anyone but themselves. They literally don't think about you unless you are in their sphere. These are the people who don't call back, who never maintain relationships with someone just to maintain them, and make you feel alone. It's not your fault unless you are just being a total twat to everyone and won't admit that. Once you face that most people are literally up their own arses nearly all the time...it explains a lot of behavior. It makes it easier to not take it personally AND to recognise the good ones.
Well your right on that one my self i just given up on people including my parents. All they seem to do is stab me in the back thats every one i ever met. I all ways bin polight and nice to them next thing I know they just shitting on me. Now i dont give a stuff rather be on my own now i know when i did no one going to find me untill i start to stink up the place. Sort of my revenge on them they the ones who going to clean up that stinky mess HAHA :D

Reactions: Ybother and oopswronglife