W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
I have never received any alerts when users I follow post, but I do get alerts when threads I follow have new posts. I have looked through my profile settings to see if I have alerts set to "off", but they seem to be on. Anyone have any idea what the issue could be?

Reactions: Sensei, Brick In The Wall and inactive
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I have never received any alerts when users I follow post, but I do get alerts when threads I follow have new posts. I have looked through my profile settings to see if I have alerts set to "off", but they seem to be on. Anyone have any idea what the issue could be?
When you follow someone it doesn't mean you get notifications when they post. It just means that you can see their content that they've restricted to followers only. Atleast that's the way I understand it.

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan and Sensei
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
When you follow someone it doesn't mean you get notifications when they post. It just means that you can see their content that they've restricted to followers only. Atleast that's the way I understand it.
I disagree because I don't see an option to restrict posts to only be seen by followers.

I see that I could open a ticket. I will do that if no one tells me how to resolve the issue in the next few hours.

Last edited:
M

Matthias_k

Apr 18, 2020
No alerts for that. But you can find all the posts-reactions-profile updates etc of the people you follow in your News Feed.

Screen Shot 08 24 20 at 1050 PM   Copy

Reactions: deadgirlahsatan
W

WearyOfStruggling

Male, 54
May 23, 2020
No alerts for that. But you can find all the posts-reactions-profile updates etc of the people you follow in your News Feed.

View attachment 42758
I see, thanks.

My screen looks different from yours for some reason, but I did find the news feed as one of the tabs on the "what's new" screen.