• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am happy for the suicide suriviors who had things working out well for them but it annoys me how suicide prevention campaigns constantly bring out these suriviors in their campaign literature to encourage people to reach out and get help.

●Not everyone has caring friends and family who will stick by them in the aftermath of a suicide attempt. There are many cases of people who attempt suicide that have lost support from friends and have been met with cruel judgment from family members.

● Like I have mentioned before therapy is inaccessible to many people. In the UK people face long NHS waiting times to see a therapist the waiting times vary from area to area and going to private is very expensive. An individual on low income will not spend £60 for a 1 hour session with a therapist if they can't afford to pay the household bills.

-https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-same-people-who-say-go-see-a-therapist-have-no-idea-how-inaccessible-therapy-is.130946/

-https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/in-the-uk-therapy-is-a-luxury-for-the-middle-class-and-wealthy.149270/#post-2322777

● Not everyone has access to means and rescources to help improve their lives. A poor quality life can impact a person's mental state. There millions of people on low income or average incomes and talented university educated graduates who want to better their careers but struggle to get the help to do so because the job market is not fair. Employers do not want to train and have unfair demands of what they want in candidate. An entry level job now demands more than a couple of years experience.
How is this fair ?

People with disabilities struggle in getting help and support for their condition and still face discrimination in society despite the existence of anti discrimination laws. LGBT + people still face discrimination and not all LGBT + people have a support system. This is an enormous issue for LGBT + youth in the UK who have religious parents or parents from a different culture hostile to LGBT + such young people face being disowned or even killed by their families.

The list of social inequalities in our society is just endless

How are people supposed to improve their lives if the system is not letting them ?

Last edited:
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
As my experience with autism - the system is catered to the masses NOT to the individual.

You can only avoid the system and help yourself if you have a lot of resources. Eg I can get tested for autism if I pay £3800 otherwise fuck off and wait potentially 36 months on the NHS - yes… 3 years and that's POTENTIALLY (could be more).

Resources allow you to somewhat navigate things. Without it - it's going to be a massive struggle.
I am happy for the suicide suriviors who had things working out well for them but it annoys me how suicide prevention campaigns constantly bring out these suriviors in their campaign literature to encourage people to reach out and get help.

●Not everyone has caring friends and family who will stick by them in the aftermath of a suicide attempt. There are many cases of people who attempt suicide that have lost support from friends and have been met with cruel judgment from family members.

● Like I have mentioned before therapy is inaccessible to many people. In the UK people face long NHS waiting times to see a therapist the waiting times vary from area to area and going to private is very expensive. An individual on low income will not spend £60 for a 1 hour session with a therapist if they can't afford to pay the household bills.

-https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-same-people-who-say-go-see-a-therapist-have-no-idea-how-inaccessible-therapy-is.130946/

-https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/in-the-uk-therapy-is-a-luxury-for-the-middle-class-and-wealthy.149270/#post-2322777

● Not everyone has access to means and rescources to help improve their lives. A poor quality life can impact a person's mental state. There millions of people on low income or average incomes and talented university educated graduates who want to better their careers but struggle to get the help to do so because the job market is not fair. Employers do not want to train and have unfair demands of what they want in candidate. An entry level job now demands more than a couple of years experience.
How is this fair ?

People with disabilities struggle in getting help and support for their condition and still face discrimination in society despite the existence of anti discrimination laws. LGBT + people still face discrimination and not all LGBT + people have a support system. This is an enormous issue for LGBT + youth in the UK who have religious parents or parents from a different culture hostile to LGBT + such young people face being disowned or even killed by their families.

How are people supposed to improve their lives if the system is not letting them ?
Oh and to add. They want you to go away. The GP originally wanted me to take anti depressants to "fix" the problem. I didn't know pills could change my socioeconomic living standard lol. Only after checking myself (while the pills made me a zombie - yes Resident Evil style) I came across the autism stuff. Even with it he was still adamant on going HIGHER on the dosage.

SYSTEM DOESNT CARE.

Last edited: