• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Steven88

Nov 25, 2020
The train finally came by when i was scouting it, and it has that shovel thing making it impossible to to lay my neck on the rail. But the main thing is i was only a few feet from it and thats gotta be one of the scariest things ive seen. it just vibrates the ground 10x scarier than I thought. The only way you could ctb by train is 1. if its not near a crossing, 2. doesnt have that shovel thing at the front 3. nighttime and good hiding spot. 4. probably have to be drugged out

my only option now i guess is hanging suicide is much harder than i thought

R

RepressedMind

Miss the full ability to think
Apr 24, 2020
It's understandable, dying by train can be a terrifying experience. I hope the hanging method works for you and you find peace. :heart:
Side note: Why don't you try the SN method?

• Love
Reactions: Steven88
S

Steven88

Nov 25, 2020
It's understandable, dying by train can be a terrifying experience. I hope the hanging method works for you and you find peace. :heart:
Side note: Why don't you try the SN method?
Thank You, andi live with people and i dont want them to see a package but i might try it in the future if im still here

D

Death.is.certain

Stuck between a rock and a hardplace
Dec 22, 2020
SI kicked in bad when i tried partial suspension also my shoelaces snapped when i tried on the psych ward, i got a chain rigged up to my pull up bar with a few metal climbing clips almost succeeded lastnight but again i panicked. I used pillows to step on and they slipped leaving me with the chain caught in my mouth

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Take a look at this experience, @StateOfMind . Any advice?

gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Please reconsider doing the train method. It's not 100% effective. There have been many cases of people getting hit by trains and flying through the air and ending up with permanent disabilities afterwards.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Please reconsider doing the train method. It's not 100% effective. There have been many cases of people getting hit by trains and flying through the air and ending up with permanent disabilities afterwards.
Yes, quite a few people get ragdolled.