• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

bluexapalooza

Nov 17, 2023
Basically abstaining from cutting so I can be able to sleep in my room again so I can hopefully off myself. But damn it's so fucking hard!! I hate playing the long game

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori, haibane and 1 other person
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
Ooof I feel you, I am like one week away from being a year clean from cutting. It's really draining 😫

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment
Thanks <3 I am actually pretty proud of myself! I hope your anguish eases, it's really painful and it sucks 😔 and if you are celebrating New Years today I wish you more pleasant days for the future. You got this!

Reactions: bluexapalooza
vesisika

vesisika

Dec 16, 2023
tell me your secrets...
this comment made me tear up a little because I realized I have actually achieved something😭 my secret is rubber bands. Lots of them. First it was very frustrating bc it doesn't feel like cutting but oh boy if you put some effort to you rubber banding technique it can hurt like hell. Other thing I am doing is when I get the urge I just lay down in a fetal position and kinda lock my body into it and I won't move until I am sure I won't cut. And now I have 390 days. It's motivating bc I don't want to start that counter ever again.

• Love
Reactions: Act Two