• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SackOfCrap445

Jul 27, 2024
Im not experienced, and I've read some of the threads here to gain some insight. So far, it seems like shotguns are the best way to go for inexperienced gun users, but I'm skeptical about how to use one. It seems really risky, since I have pretty short arms ( im 5'3 ) and I would need to use additional objects in order to aim the gun. On the other hand, a handgun would be much easier to operate, but less likely to land a successful blow. Is my understanding accurate so far?

Additionally, I was wondering if anyone knows any methods to properly aim the gun towards the brain stem (either shutgun or handgun). I think that maybe the main obstacle for me.

Also, are there any studies that show what the brain feels after a shot to the head? I understand that thats probably impossible since no one would be able to tell you after having done it, if there is any research that can show that gun shots to through the mouth are relatively painless and fast, would be appreciated.

J

justanotherdaynow

Jul 25, 2024
I don't know much about this but try to search through posts by searching "shotgun" or something. Someone made a detailed post on why to use a shotgun and how to do it with diagrams.

It needs to be a 45 degree angle through your mouth pointing toward the back of your head. Using the wrong gun, wrong angle, wrong placement, or even flinching can cause failure and permanent disability.

Upvote 0
Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
Im not experienced, and I've read some of the threads here to gain some insight. So far, it seems like shotguns are the best way to go for inexperienced gun users, but I'm skeptical about how to use one. It seems really risky, since I have pretty short arms ( im 5'3 ) and I would need to use additional objects in order to aim the gun. On the other hand, a handgun would be much easier to operate, but less likely to land a successful blow. Is my understanding accurate so far?

Additionally, I was wondering if anyone knows any methods to properly aim the gun towards the brain stem (either shutgun or handgun). I think that maybe the main obstacle for me.

Also, are there any studies that show what the brain feels after a shot to the head? I understand that thats probably impossible since no one would be able to tell you after having done it, if there is any research that can show that gun shots to through the mouth are relatively painless and fast, would be appreciated.
I saw in a movie you should shoot at your forehead but at the base of your skull or something. Cause the former wouldn't off you but just give you a fcked up face

Upvote 0