Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Going to start a little stress ball of a thread. I do enjoy a pointless bit of flaming but most times it derails a thread. So I am creating this, a safe haven for those that would want to troll me (or anyone else) to get it out of their system. Or in reverse, if they want to be trolled can also use this thread.

Rules: If you want to troll me, ask my opinion on a subject and I will reply with a ridiculous statement that begs an argument. If you want to be trolled then just make a ridiculous statement. It is highly likely that others will join in so this is not a private consult with me. It is meant for fun and I may provide awards for original, funny and incredibly intelligent comebacks or statements.

Hopefully this could help ease some tension, or royally backfire. Who knows?

Next patient please....................................

Reactions: Emerald, snorli, LuzurPhagget and 8 others
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Women can't drive. I'm sorry but they clearly can't! Yes I'm a woman, but I identify as a man behind the wheel, which is my God damn right! Keep women off the road! (unless they identify as male drivers, in which case it's cool)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Emerald, snorli, LuzurPhagget and 8 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Brexit means Brexit
Happy Halloween!

Reactions: omoidarui, sammii and Im2high4this
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
We should all be peeing in our sinks and showers. Save a ridiculous amount on your water bill.

Reactions: Crushed_Innocence, Qdv, snorli and 4 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Idk why anyone would want to troll you, Stan. You seem like one of the more level-headed and intelligent people on this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notf1xable, omoidarui, BlueWidow and 2 others
Im2high4this

Im2high4this

I’m done here. Zero connections. Won’t miss it.
Jun 13, 2019
Idk why anyone would want to troll you, Stan. You seem like one of the more level-headed and intelligent people on this site.

OHHHH ok that was a good troll! You had me going for a second! Intelligent!!! level-headed?? Haha you are rich Lethe, too rich.

Edit: Don't be mad I'm just trolling :aw: i regret coming to this thread already haha

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Soul, omoidarui, Stan and 1 other person
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
No, he's a fool. Trust me. He never shares his popcorn.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snorli, SuicidalSymphonies, omoidarui and 2 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Women can't drive. I'm sorry but they clearly can't! Yes I'm a woman, but I identify as a man behind the wheel, which is my God damn right! Keep women off the road! (unless they identify as male drivers, in which case it's cool)
Basically as I woman I can't talk to you because as a man it is obvious that I am superior. I wouldn't allow you to have sole control of a car, also would not allow you access to the internet. Back to the kitchen with you woman!
Brexit means Brexit
You sir/madam have a very simplistic dictionary!
We should all be peeing in our sinks and showers. Save a ridiculous amount on your water bill
Next you will be saying to pee on ourselves to save even more water! This is the road to madness I tell you!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: snorli and omoidarui
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Basically as I woman I can't talk to you because as a man it is obvious that I am superior. I wouldn't allow you to have sole control of a car, also would not allow you access to the internet. Back to the kitchen with you woman!

Come on Stan, I know you can conjure up better trolls than this trite fluff : /

Reactions: Soul and omoidarui
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Level headed! Are you insinuating I have a square head? I had to look up the word intelligent and yes, I agree with you!

Reactions: Morphosis and omoidarui
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Tell me about Brian

Reactions: omoidarui
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Come on Stan, I know you can conjure up better trolls than this trite fluff : /
Yes, i do like a battle of wits, however I don't fight with the unarmed!
Hopefully we all remember this is a game? :shy:

• Wow
Reactions: omoidarui, BPD_LE, woxihuanni and 1 other person
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Yes, i do like a battle of wits, however I don't fight with the unarmed!

Please be gentle, I have the highest-ranking pain condition in the known universe, as well as the 4th highest-ranking pain condition in the known multiverse.

(this joke isn't funny, forgive me... >.<)

Reactions: Qdv, Morphosis, Neville1 and 5 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Please be gentle, I have the highest-ranking pain condition in the known universe, as well as the 4th highest-ranking pain condition in the known multiverse.
Not as bad as the pain in the ass this trolling is giving me

Reactions: omoidarui and BPD_LE
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
All cyclists in the uk should be made to have a licence, pay road tax and have insurance. They should have to pass a test and have lights and indicators fitted to their bikes as standard.

Reactions: omoidarui, Stan and Rachel74
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
All cyclists in the uk should be made to have a licence, pay road tax and have insurance. They should have to pass a test and have lights and indicators fitted to their bikes as standard.
I would also suggest that gun controls in the UK are relaxed, guns provided to all motor vehicles as standard given and laws changed to allow shooting the cyclists. I should also add pedestrians as well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Morphosis, omoidarui and Deleted member 1465
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I would also suggest that gun controls in the UK are relaxed, guns provided to all motor vehicles as standard given and laws changed to allow shooting the cyclists. I should also add pedestrians as well
All motorists should be given points off their licence for taking out cyclists who flaunt the law.

Damn now I'm just agreeing with you. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: omoidarui and Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am somewhat pissed off that I will be dead before the next general election. Might have to do a postal vote lol

Reactions: Soul and omoidarui
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Pissed off if commy corbyn gets in!

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Pissed off if commy corbyn gets in!
Pissed off if anyone gets in! No matter the outcome it's a fuckup. I'm going to vote for Trump.

Reactions: sammii and omoidarui
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Erm....... What about Wales you big girls blouse Boris lover?
We we build a wall to keep the Welsh out too! And as for the Irish border...

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
This is the perfect time to be making honest admissions and pretending they're jokes

Reactions: bea1974, Élégie, sammii and 4 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
This is the perfect time to be making honest admissions and pretending they're jokes
Shit I've been rumbled.
I'll get me coat.

• Wow
Reactions: sammii, omoidarui, SinisterKid and 3 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
@EatingRawCocoa Well that's my Tuesday afternoons sorted then. Will need to change my bingo game schedule
Erm....... What about Wales you big girls blouse Boris lover?
England covers the whole of the UK - nuff said!

Reactions: Deleted member 1465, BPD_LE and Mr2005
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
We we build a wall to keep the Welsh out too! And as for the Irish border...
I'm actually English like most of the people in Wales so no need for a wall. Just chuck the odd Welshie into the Irish Sea with a rubber dinghy when you come across one.

Reactions: omoidarui, Deleted member 1465 and Stan
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm actually English like most of the people in Wales so no need for a wall. Just chuck the odd Welshie into the Irish Sea with a rubber dinghy when you come across one.
Maybe not a wall then maybe some kind of a ditch or Dyke.