N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
I don't know what to do, still feel immense suffering and numbness, gave dogs to Friend actually cried.

Didn't tell them I'm suicidal, still am because I'm still shot but shed some tears. Which was odd, pet love is real

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Huntfish34, dreamingofsh, ger3172 and 4 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
Try just being with it, dear, utterly with it, with no judgment of good or bad. It is so, so be with it. Whether it be tears, sorrow, or hopelessness, try accepting every moment as if you had chosen it. Always remember that this, too, shall pass. 🙏💚

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, warriorofeld, nosoul and 2 others
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Try just being with it, dear, utterly with it, with no judgment of good or bad. It is so, so be with it. Whether it be tears, sorrow, or hopelessness, try accepting every moment as if you had chosen it. Always remember that this, too, shall pass. 🙏💚
I'm happy, they are honestly happier there since I've been suicidal and without energy and sleep. It will pass when I ctb but hard step to take
But omg I'm so sad now so so lonely, theyvknew I was sick.

• Hugs
Reactions: dreamscape1111
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
We are born alone and we die alone... in between, we define ourselves as this or that label, but what we truly are is undefinable and changeless.
Aloneness can be beautiful, we can finally get to know ourselves and let the dust settle around us, it's where all discovery comes from, not from the herd.
This is true independence... when you can be as happy or happier by yourself as with other people, then socialization becomes much more precious, and finally, you can be truly present with the people. If you have really known aloneness it transforms into something absolutely different, it becomes beauty, peace, and joy. 🙏✨

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
We are born alone and we die alone... in between, we define ourselves as this or that label, but what we truly are is undefinable and changeless.
Aloneness can be beautiful, we can finally get to know ourselves and let the dust settle around us, it's where all discovery comes from, not from the herd.
This is true independence... when you can be as happy or happier by yourself as with other people, then socialization becomes much more precious, and finally, you can be truly present with the people. If you have really known aloneness it transforms into something absolutely different, it becomes beauty, peace, and joy. 🙏✨
Thank you, but it is for the best, I was gonna ctb I'm just afraid to tbh, but maybe I'll see my mom again. Some people just don't succeed or get sick, I just had very high expectations, if I didn't take drugs, maybe in some alternative universe.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and dreamscape1111
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
It's all good, I won't judge you one way or another, just know that no matter what you do, you are absolutely loved and accepted by the Universe. You can't do wrong.

No matter what you feel, think, say or do, you always deserve more love, not less. ~ Matt Kahn

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and Source Energy