LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Well we learn everyday, been here for such a long time and was using the op word all this time wrongly. Will google the avatar name you told me :)
I'm learning I'm spelling, defining and phrasing things wrong nearly every day I am here, whether from auto correct or my own stupidity.

Today it was "deep seeded" instead of the proper "deep-seated"..and no, this one was not autocorrect lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Snake of Eden
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Fancy a raspberry eh?
Definitely. That game is so blatantly sexist - Jesse is the only female character who's actually dressed to fight in armor and long pants. There's a point where you can choose to blow off Tifa and spend time with Jesse. Unfortunately, regardless of your choice it doesn't happen that way.

I can't stand Tifa and Aerith with their silly mannerisms and ridiculous outfits. I just want a mod on nexus that puts them both in Shinra armor for the whole game.
Gonna be hard to believe but... I kinda like Astolfo.
dcdfu7a-d77ada62-7044-4d54-9410-66c386ba8320.jpg
Please tell me Astolfo is either supposed to be a junior college student or a cosplaying adult so I don't feel like a gross pedo... :)

Nvm, think I'm safe - according to reddit, it's somewhere between 18 and 1300 years old ()

Last edited:
Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Definitely. That game is so blatantly sexist - Jesse is the only female character who's actually dressed to fight in armor and long pants. There's a point where you can choose to blow off Tifa and spend time with Jesse. Unfortunately, regardless of your choice it doesn't happen that way.

I can't stand Tifa and Aerith with their silly mannerisms and ridiculous outfits. I just want a mod on nexus that puts them both in Shinra armor for the whole game.

Please tell me Astolfo is either supposed to be a junior college student or a cosplaying adult so I don't feel like a gross pedo... :)

Nvm, think I'm safe - according to reddit, it's somewhere between 18 and 1300 years old ()

And what about Tifa's costume in Advent Children?

Oh and Astolfo must be over 18, or at least that is implied in his profiles when it talks about his life, because his role required that... He was also a womanizer but who knows, it's Fate.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
And what about Tifa's costume in Advent Children?
Just never liked her character, either in the original FF7, Remake, Crisis Core, or AC. But her AC outfit is a huge improvement.
Oh and Astolfo must be over 18, or at least that is implied in his profiles when it talks about his life, because his role required that... He was also a womanizer but who knows, it's Fate.
Don't really know his story, just didn't want to be creepy for liking all the pics @Bootleg Astolfo posts in NSFW chat :wink:

Reactions: Bootleg Astolfo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Just never liked her character, either in the original FF7, Remake, Crisis Core, or AC. But her AC outfit is a huge improvement.

Don't really know his story, just didn't want to be creepy for liking all the pics @Bootleg Astolfo posts in NSFW chat :wink:
I was only referring to the costume, since it is already much more practical and according to her situation, I think the same can be said about Aerith's costume in CC, I don't like them as a characters all that much either.

Look, you've spent a lot of time with that doubt on you if you haven't checked it until now, but don't worry, Astolfo likes to bother others using his age and appearance.

Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020

it's not being creepy, it's being cultured 🐱

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Lois Griffin from Family Guy! 'HOT'!!! Lois 1

• Yay!
Reactions: S like suicide, GenesAndEnvironment and Panna
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
wilson.jpg

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Ringo, Élégie and 4 others
lostundead

lostundead

Student
Mar 18, 2021
lily from katawa shoujo, motherly, kind, understanding. perfect things in a girl. dont even mind if shes blind, it adds to her character by living with the disability and overcoming it.
Based Department Thumbnail

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: whatevs, Nanako, Snake of Eden and 2 others
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
At first it might seem like a weird statement, hahaha, when you read it you could imagine ugly things unless everything is clarified, just like my comment about the corpses! But I can see why, his background is so sad and his movies have given me all kinds of feelings, from the horror in the first ones to the laughter in many scenes of Jason takes Manhattan.
Jason's tragic background of constant bullying, social isolation, and neglect (from the camp counselors) are highly relatable to me. This relates to the satisfaction of him relentlessly terrorizing and mowing down the countless humans like weeds. In fact, one of my favorite fictional tropes are non-human characters winning against humans, whether it's killing, torturing, consuming, hunting, enslaving, humiliating, mocking, terrorizing, threatening, beating in them competitions, escaping from their cruelty or capture; or just being superior to humans.

2. I'm attracted to weird things like corpses, ghosts, and talkings armors.
I'm also highly attracted to non-human characters like aliens, robots, monsters, cyborgs, demons, dimensional beings, undead, ect. That goes for platonic crushes and emotional attachments to them. The majority of my fictional human crushes don't resemble, behave, and/or have similar abilities to (normal) human beings.

This connects to my attraction to masks. Masks are usually more aesthetically-appealing, intriguing, and memorable than human faces. They give the wearer an unhuman appearance that stimulates my curiosity, facial recognition, and memory; and enhances their physical appearance. This also applies to my interests in eyewear (e.g. glasses, goggles, and monocles), full body armor and costumes, and gloves (especially latex gloves).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Panna, Ringo and Snake of Eden
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
Ada Wong from Resident Evil.
EHfPLx3.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: OrcWitch and Snake of Eden
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Spirit Thomas from The Medium

I'm sentimental, I still need pics & vids (or mental images) of actual human beings to be able to cum. It's so cool & healthy that so many kids today masturbate exclusively to manga & anime, though. Go antinatalism!

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Ringo and Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I'm sentimental, I still need pics & vids (or mental images) of actual human beings to be able to cum. It's so cool & healthy that so many kids today masturbate exclusively to manga & anime, though. Go antinatalism!
Not into spirit sex or handsome cloned spies who are enhanced with nanomachines??! Your loss I guess! Even more for us to enjoy :blarg:

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Not into spirit sex or handsome cloned spies who are enhanced with nanomachines??! Your loss I guess! Even more for us to enjoy :blarg:
You're falling short sir, nothing beats to fuck something really hot, in other words, fire itself.

353710269ac172f2ac4bfb7ec7c9c7e5

• Wow
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Not into spirit sex or handsome cloned spies who are enhanced with nanomachines??!

Nope. I'm only into certain paintings of Jesus, but he's not a fictional character. He's a real person, a 33-year-old otter with killer abs who sees all of us from his cloud & weeps when we bate (he's basically the world's saddest voyeur). :aw:

• Wow
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
...a 33-year-old otter with killer abs who sees all of us from his cloud & weeps when we bate (he's basically the world's saddest voyeur). :aw:
Looks like Jesus is otter-ly happy to see you, @motel rooms.
B31uKY6CcAE13Gl

"Praise the Lutra!*

Note: Lutra is a genus of otters, and is also the species name for the Eurasian otter (Lutra lutra).

• Yay!
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
OMG this is too cute!! I am converting, hold my turbine….
I'm picturing the lutrine version of heaven being full of beaches, rivers, waterfalls, ponds, lakes, oceans, coral reefs, kelp forests, hot springs, and elaborate water parks.

• Hugs
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I'm picturing the lutrine version of heaven being full of beaches, rivers, waterfalls, ponds, lakes, oceans, coral reefs, kelp forests, hot springs, and elaborate water parks.
The perfect otterside :wink:

• Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I'm on welfare and have 6 kids.
Also goat.

• Wow
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Snake of Eden
Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
if furries are allowed, Krystal from Star Fox.
rLDeiYc.png

S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Ellel I felt very attracted by L from death note,i think people that have asperger...there is something about them that attracts me,i could be asperger too but in a very minimum part.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy