p3e4ndbuigi61.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Bootleg Astolfo

Bootleg Astolfo

Glorious Bean Plushie
Oct 12, 2020
Gonna be hard to believe but... I kinda like Astolfo.
dcdfu7a-d77ada62-7044-4d54-9410-66c386ba8320.jpg

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: narval, PreussenBlueJay, LONE WOLF. and 6 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
My avatar was given by an op. Does anyone know the anime girl of my avatar, would like to get some more photos of her.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

โ€œYe shall be as gods..๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿโ€
Jun 22, 2021
Also Weltal from Xenogears

• Love
Reactions: Ringo and Sherri
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
banner-family-hub-daddy-pig.png

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, ร‰lรฉgie, lostundead and 7 others
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
My avatar was given by an op. Does anyone know the anime girl of my avatar, would like to get some more photos of her.
Shibuya Rin
What's an op?

• Hugs
Reactions: OrcWitch and Sherri
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

โ€œYe shall be as gods..๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿโ€
Jun 22, 2021
Thank you so much, it's usually a word used here for online person I think. When you referring to a member.
OP means original post and used to refer to a meember who posted something you are referring to like the one who started a thread.

• Informative
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Somber and Sherri
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
OP means original post and used to refer to a meember who posted something you are referring to like the one who started a thread.
Thank you for letting me know. @Somber here is your answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers and Somber
Somber

Somber

Arcanist
Jan 6, 2022
Thank you so much, it's usually a word used here for online person I think. When you referring to a member.
I did a reverse search on the image. I have no idea what the anime is about. Watch at your own peril. ๐Ÿ˜„

I always used OP as Original Poster, but I don't think Sherri intended to imply you gave her the pic.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sherri and Snake of Eden
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I did a reverse search on the image. I have no idea what the anime is about. Watch at your own peril. ๐Ÿ˜„

I always used OP as Original Poster, but I don't think Sherri intended to imply you gave her the pic.
Well we learn everyday, been here for such a long time and was using the op word all this time wrongly. Will google the avatar name you told me :)
Shibuya Rin
What's an op?
Yes that's her ! will change pic soon. Thank you again :heart:

Last edited:
Reactions: Somber
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Vash Stampede (Trigun)

0fd92105e48b8c6a868251fa990ab38e

While writing this post I realized a few things:

1. Most of the characters I thought are dead or already have a partner.
2. I'm attracted to weird things like corpses, ghosts, and talkings armors.
3. Many of my choices are blondes, they aren't abundant.

The conclusion is that even for platonic interests or imaginary bf/gf I'm stupid.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Snake of Eden and demuic
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
A7C5A114 3834 4DB2 83E8 BFD900E0CE38 Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltedJello, Nemy, Panna and 3 others
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Lucina from Fire Emblem Awakening
Man, since when are you interested in my daughter? I understand why many court Lucina but I find it funny that they fuck their best friend's daughter.

• Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Man, since when are you interested in my daughter? I understand why many court Lucina but I find it funny that they fuck their best friend's daughter.
Well it's a long story but basically she helped me move on from my first crush who I'd been attracted to for almost nine years before I played Awakening in 2013. I also related heavily to her struggle to change the past in order to prevent a ruined future for herself. Sure lots of characters try to do that but I also blame Intelligent Systems for making so many of the cutscenes focus exclusively on her and the pain she went through in realizing how difficult it is to change the future. Also when she tries to kill me I didn't hesitate in allowing her to do so if it meant giving her the happiness she deserves.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Well it's a long story but basically she helped me move on from my first crush who I'd been attracted to for almost nine years before I played Awakening in 2013. I also related heavily to her struggle to change the past in order to prevent a ruined future for herself. Sure lots of characters try to do that but I also blame Intelligent Systems for making so many of the cutscenes focus exclusively on her and the pain she went through in realizing how difficult it is to change the future. Also when she tries to kill me I didn't hesitate in allowing her to do so if it meant giving her the happiness she deserves.
Man that scene, it was especially heartbreaking being her mother, with Lucina almost about to burst into tears and Robin F telling to Lucina she can comfort her as she should, even it's just once, in general being her mother adds a whole layer of conflict to her story, but I can't see her that way, she along with Morgan awakened *drums* my maternal instinct when I was still a brat... That's why the two of them ended up being my most broken units with which I destroyed Lunatic+, Lucina's fate and suffering is really more dire than Sigurd's or Leif's, I say at least the former rested in peace and the latter rebuilt his homeland

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Rimuru Tempest
EC95E477 7DEC 435D AA7D 52F724A3371E

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna and Snake of Eden
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
My three current crushes from the Guilty Gear series:

Faust
Faust

Venom
Venom

Zato-1
Zato Eddie GGXrd Portrait1

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Ringo and Snake of Eden
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
My three current crushes from the Guilty Gear series:

Faust

Venom

Zato-1
I understand you, that's what I meant when I said I was attracted to corpses, It doesn't matter how I phrase it, every time I say it... it just sounds so fucking weird.

Last edited:
Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
I understand you, that's what I meant when I said I was attracted to corpses, It doesn't matter how I phrase it, every time I say it... it just sounds so fucking weird.
Not all corpses look repulsive. Case in point, this palamino stallion. *Waggles his eyebrows in Zato-1's direction.* Of course, with the fictional undead and living dead, you don't have to worry about all the unpleasant aspects of real corpses.

Your reply reminded me of one of my favorite horror crushes:

Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees 002thumb4574337ae62a8909e7332b6914741987

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Not all corpses look repulsive. Case in point, this palamino stallion. *Waggles his eyebrows in Zato-1's direction.* Of course, with the fictional undead and living dead, you don't have to worry about all the unpleasant aspects of real corpses.

But of course, rigor mortis is not present in these characters, no matter how torrid their background may be or how lurid the reasons why they keep their shape, their appearance can be attractive to anyone.

To not repeat Zato-1's case, in Kiseki/Trails series, there are characters that after dying their bodies "revive", they remain active, they don't age and it doesn't matter what organs they lose because there are external forces that keep their bodies working, basically living corpses, one of them is a crush for me and... Well, he doesn't breathe or have a heart.

Crow Armbrust   S Craft 28Sen IV29

He looks good to me, I think the same could be said about most of undeads from Dark Souls or revenants from Code Vein.
Your reply reminded me of one of my favorite horror crushes:

Jason Voorhees

At first it might seem like a weird statement, hahaha, when you read it you could imagine ugly things unless everything is clarified, just like my comment about the corpses! But I can see why, his background is so sad and his movies have given me all kinds of feelings, from the horror in the first ones to the laughter in many scenes of Jason takes Manhattan. Out of curiosity, at some point someone clarify he is some kind of super zombie? As far as I understand he was just a disfigured man.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy
gottago222

gottago222

paranoia bae
Dec 21, 2021
A16C4FF4 AC5F 4A13 9F05 2C0B67C0C06E
trunks is bae lmao

Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Call me a furry, but I find Y'shtola to be pretty nice in the personality and looks department. Latest 25

• Hugs
Reactions: Insomniac, Ringo and Snake of Eden
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Definitely feeling Jesse from FF7:
Bgf8f8f8 flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

And Kat from DMC:
R36194e493ad50930cd41e305d3516928

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wails, Insomniac and Snake of Eden
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
lily from katawa shoujo, motherly, kind, understanding. perfect things in a girl. dont even mind if shes blind, it adds to her character by living with the disability and overcoming it.

Attachments

• 3FABA9CD-67C4-4A16-BDFD-F2C24ECDF0D7.png
    3FABA9CD-67C4-4A16-BDFD-F2C24ECDF0D7.png
    727.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: lostundead, Snake of Eden and Dr Iron Arc
Insomniac

Insomniac

๐”„ ๐”ฒ ๐”ฑ ๐”ฆ ๐”ฐ ๐”ช
May 21, 2021
is it okay if It's not a video game character?

I'd say King Charioce XVII without a doubt

7afa20ae0fefc6dd67cccaa2b71b7b3e

XipsKVx

he enslaved the gods. he is utterly insane and I love that about him.

• Love
  • Wow
jesse

jesse

perpetually overwhelmed
Sep 18, 2019
I've always had a thing for Len. Don't @ me lol, he's not real.