catowice

catowice

I'm not from katowice!
Jun 17, 2022
..... because I'm really not quitting my job or saying goodbye or CTBing.

I do sometimes feel like showing this kind of impromptu appreciation to any random person who made an impact to my life (that includes you, thanks for reading thus far!), want to do it at some point since there's a chance I'll never get to say those words, I'm not exactly the type who can easily make words from myself come out.

Plus saying it casually would be kinda sus, so a generalized question may be "how would you make good memories to those with whom you yourself have memories you'd appreciate"?

Applies to anyone (family, friends, colleague, online ppl who talked to me that I just remember, etc)

Feel free to joke or give bad advices if you don't have serious stuff, that one is fun too.

Reactions: etale-cohomology, LavenderButterfly and Judah
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I would say something like that at specific moments where I know this will go unnoticed, like a celebration or a party

Come on! it's not a very good idea to say something like that to your friend after playing a game of Valorant or Counter-Strike Salsa

The background music also influences a lot, do not use any Clannad OST, better use a song for parties or to drink

Reactions: epic and catowice
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Just: "thankyou for being around for me" or "appreciate it". If they've done something kind then " I genuinely really appreciate it" I too have a hard time with my words(introvert) and these are my go to lines I usually end up saying something give or take a few words

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it's fine to say that you're really happy to see them- that doesn't sound suspicious I don't think. Anything like- 'this means so much to me. I feel so lucky we are friends' etc. I think it's more if you started using past tents it would sound off- 'your friendship has meant so much to me' type of thing sounds like you're planning to go.

Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy