• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
E se houver algo póstumo à morte?
What if there is something posthumous to death?

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is like a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Yes, if our energy doesn't disappear but stays here as part of reality.

Last edited:
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is like a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
An interesting topic. Your profile is also interesting, it reminds me of this video:

Reactions: Labyrinth
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Then, there's no way we are going to avoid it- presumably? So, it is worrying but at the same time- it's also pointless to worry about if we can't control it.

Depends on what you believe. Will what you did in this life and your manner of death influence your next experience after death? If you think so- I guess, find a religion or belief system that seems the most likely and follow their rule book.

Isn't that Pascal's theory? That from a gambler's point of view- it's worth believing in God- even if there isn't one because if there actually is- the benefits of being a believer are far greater. Of course- I'd argue that God (if there is one) is going to be smart enough to spot a faker!

But regardless- if all this is part of something more extensive- it doesn't look like we get a choice. I don't imagine I would have agreed to have been born given the choice.

Reactions: Labyrinth