• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I sleep in the bedroom right next to my parents. I Have an AC and fan i could turn on. Do you think the process would wake them up? I would take it at night and hopefully be dead in the morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
R

rkachna

May 29, 2019
Can't you sneak out outside to a forest or something? A) your parent won't be the ones to find you B) you are less likely to be found in time

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Can't you sneak out outside to a forest or something? A) your parent won't be the ones to find you B) you are less likely to be found in time
Maybe but I don't want to cause a scene when a dead body is found in a small town.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
Would you prefer your parents found you than some random dog walker who will just call the police and nobody else will experience the trauma. As the news will be spread about the small town anyway, it will be difficult either way for the people that love you.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Would you prefer your parents found you than some random dog walker who will just call the police and nobody else will experience the trauma. As the news will be spread about the small town anyway, it will be difficult either way for the people that love you.
I have to figure this out someway or another..

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
Have you read the Amitryptyline cocktail available in the Wiki? Nortryptyline would be similar and it can take up to 36 hours. And yeah, it's going to be difficult on them regardless.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Does someone know something I do not? is it nortriptyline? seems really unlikely to be fatal and really just asking for a bad few days and a psych ward stay.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Have you read the Amitryptyline cocktail available in the Wiki? Nortryptyline would be similar and it can take up to 36 hours. And yeah, it's going to be difficult on them regardless.
Yeah ive read everything i can find on it. The peaceful pill handbook author quotes 6-12 hours. While another book on exiting by Dr. Pieter Admiraal, quotes 6-12 for the updated version. But he states the original can take up to 36.
Does someone know something I do not? is it nortriptyline? seems really unlikely to be fatal and really just asking for a bad few days and a psych ward stay.
Its a reliably lethal drug related to amitriplyine. Makes the heart fail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onomotopoeia
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah ive read everything i can find on it. The peaceful pill handbook author quotes 6-12 hours. While another book on exiting by Dr. Pieter Admiraal, quotes 6-12 for the updated version. But he states the original can take up to 36.

Yes, I forgot with the addition of Cimetidine it can hasten death, but I thought it was 12-24 hours... it would take me about 5 months to hoard enough. Getting enough Benzos would take awhile and be expensive, I don't know how easy it is for you to get them. I promised myself I would at least try to give them a legitimate chance, but now I'm thinking about backing out. I wish I hadn't made a post about it. I don't want to be changing my story every other day. But that's how it's going.

Reactions: Throwaway9787
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Yes, I forgot with the addition of Cimetidine it can hasten death, but I thought it was 12-24 hours... it would take me about 5 months to hoard enough. Getting enough Benzos would take awhile and be expensive, I don't know how easy it is for you to get them. I promised myself I would at least try to give them a legitimate chance, but now I'm thinking about backing out. I wish I hadn't made a post about it. I don't want to be changing my story every other day. But that's how it's going.
The struggle is real. What mg are they

Ruffian

Ruffian

Jan 16, 2019
The struggle is real. What mg are they
25. I get 60, I do have a lorezepam and Xanax connect, so with patience this could be actually be a successful OD for me. That would be my dream, now that I'm much more knowledgeable. It would take 5 months for me to save up the TCA (hate trying to spell stuff anymore.) Although my health is not great, so maybe only 4. I would just want to be certain, so I'd want to have 7500 mgs. I would also have to test the benzos and my reaction to them to be sure I would go out and stay out. I think even with a tolerance break a lifetime of on and off abuse could be problematic. I wish you luck with this method, it seems to be as reliable as N, and it was developed by a bunch of doctors. I want to read up on the cited works. I do think this could actually work for me, I've had some pretty serious health problems within the last couple years, like seizures and a mini-stroke. I would definitely have to be sure not to be found. I don't want to put any of my family through me living as a vegetable. I mean a suicide would be awful, but if I'm 100% honest they wouldn't be surprised. It's my bf that's really keeping me here. He rescued me once, and I don't want to get rescued again. I'd definitely go somewhere.

Last edited:
Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
25. I get 60, I do have a lorezepam and Xanax connect, so with patience this could be actually be a successful OD for me. That would be my dream, now that I'm much more knowledgeable. It would take 5 months for me to save up the TCA (hate trying to spell stuff anymore.) Although my health is not great, so maybe only 4. I would just want to be certain, so I'd want to have 7500 mgs. I would also have to test the benzos and my reaction to them to be sure I would go out and stay out. I think even with a tolerance break a lifetime of on and off abuse could be problematic. I wish you luck with this method, it seems to be as reliable as N, and it was developed by a bunch of doctors. I want to read up on the cited works.
I would like to pm with you about our method but i cant yet :( no one to talk to about my method or even to chat with at all. And yes, it seems as reliable as N when done correctly.

O

Onomotopoeia

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019

unreal i get prescribed this for my migraines. Now i'm off to see what else I need.

Reactions: Throwaway9787