killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I feel like no one really cares about my suffering. My friends stoped talking to me once I became sick and they stop getting something from me, doctors and therapist just care because you pay them (and they where the ones that destroyed my life), my parents don't even care that much they just say they "care" because that's what a parent has to do. But no one actually cares. The few friends that have asked how I am doing just do it because they want to gossip about how my life completely fell apart. No one cares. Not even the new "friends" I have made online who are going through the same thing I am actually care, they just care when they are getting something back.

I don't know I just made the realization that no one cares. Really I feel like most humans just care about me when they are getting something back. But they don't truly care. I feel so alone. I just feel like everyone is selfish and abusive. I feel like empathy, altruism, and stuff like that are actually selfish. Lol sorry for the disorganized rant, I just had to vent

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sasshimi, Thanatos/is, Joarga and 21 others
Desdemona

Desdemona

Oct 14, 2020
I 100% agree with everything here. I'm sorry you're struggling with something similar

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: whywere, DetachedDreamer97 and killedbypsychiatry
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Hi @killedbypsychiatry. First things first, you ARE a loving and valuable global family member. I DO NOT want or need anything from you except a big smile across your face, and the knowledge that I care about you with NO strings attached. I am a true blue person who is 100% honest and never phoney. My "parents" called me "the mistake" till I was 18 and they kicked me out and never spoke to me again, their choice. Ya, I have a pretty good idea what no one caring about me was like. I send you @killedbypsychiatry lots of empathy and kindess and support so that you can hopefully get a day in the sun. My wish for you is a beautiful sunny day and a relaxing walk and great food. Walter :happy::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Thanatos/is, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, angelfeather and 4 others
Lucien

Lucien

A Nameless Monster
Mar 7, 2021
Caring usually ends at simple practical matters and scripted feelgood drivel. It probably releases some happy hormones to top it off. Since the western world is less excited about Christianity nowadays and 'Jesus, hellfire, sin, etc.' rhetoric is not popular they have to cling to empathy and compassion a lot harder.

Reactions: demuic and killedbypsychiatry
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
Hi @killedbypsychiatry. First things first, you ARE a loving and valuable global family member. I DO NOT want or need anything from you except a big smile across your face, and the knowledge that I care about you with NO strings attached. I am a true blue person who is 100% honest and never phoney. My "parents" called me "the mistake" till I was 18 and they kicked me out and never spoke to me again, their choice. Ya, I have a pretty good idea what no one caring about me was like. I send you @killedbypsychiatry lots of empathy and kindess and support so that you can hopefully get a day in the sun. My wish for you is a beautiful sunny day and a relaxing walk and great food. Walter :happy::hug::heart:
Awww thank you so much you're so kind :heart: I'm so sorry your parents did that to you!! :( sending kindness and hugs back:hug:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
My therapist after one year of telling me to take walks in the sunshine and to eat vegetables:
original.gif

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: ncmxm, clueless2dayor2morro, Amumu and 6 others
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
My therapist after one year of telling me to take walks in the sunshine and to eat vegetables:
original.gif
same xD all the therapists I've been *forced to see* are a complete scam

Reactions: Skathon, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and GenesAndEnvironment
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
original.gif
Therapists have about as much insight into life as Jeffrey Epstein has into morality.

Ask your therapist to abandon their family, house, and money and to let me know if walking in sunshine and eating vegetables will help them.

Reactions: ncmxm, Marine, Skathon and 4 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
I feel like empathy, altruism, and stuff like that are actually selfish. Lol sorry for the disorganized rant, I just had to vent
This is why it is very anoying when people label suicide as "selfish", because they fail to realise that they, and everyone else around them, is selfish to an extent too. As you have said: others only care about you when they are getting something back, but it is likely that they are the same individuals who will be outraged when somebody else commits suicide, as if they are paragons of virtue, and conveniently forgetting how they treat you. It is hypocritical.

Reactions: demuic, Marine, it's_all_a_game and 3 others