• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
hhi friends, sorry for making my post so self centred and whatever but um I'm jessica and I'm 19 and i really hate living and i really don't deserve anything for being a lying sstupid bitch.. i'm a tranny but i just look like a boy (2 months hrt) but for the last two years i've just been harassed and hurt by everyone in my life for being the way i am and i don't blame them because i'm a freak and people like me should just be cut out of society like cancer. i got my ffriend (or girlfriend i guess) to stay with me and be with me in my last two months before i cbt. she's really positive and isn't going to force me to stay alive in a body i hate living with people who hate me. i'm glad she's with me and she's the only good thing. the only thing that keeps me alive is my love for comp sci, makes me sound llike a loser bbut idk. just makes me happy. i'm sorry for making a dumb post and i don't think anyone will read it because it's pretty sstupid bbut if you are tthanks and uum yeyah :)

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kalista, Forever Sleep, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
hhi friends, sorry for making my post so self centred and whatever but um I'm jessica and I'm 19 and i really hate living and i really don't deserve anything for being a lying sstupid bitch.. i'm a tranny but i just look like a boy (2 months hrt) but for the last two years i've just been harassed and hurt by everyone in my life for being the way i am and i don't blame them because i'm a freak and people like me should just be cut out of society like cancer. i got my ffriend (or girlfriend i guess) to stay with me and be with me in my last two months before i cbt. she's really positive and isn't going to force me to stay alive in a body i hate living with people who hate me. i'm glad she's with me and she's the only good thing. the only thing that keeps me alive is my love for comp sci, makes me sound llike a loser bbut idk. just makes me happy. i'm sorry for making a dumb post and i don't think anyone will read it because it's pretty sstupid bbut if you are tthanks and uum yeyah :)
FIRST OFF...no arrogance or selfishness detected here already, and Ive got some mean sensor systems! Im trans too, I wanna suck d*** and know I could but I was forced to eat p****. Heck im so trans, I'm a double f****t rainbow demoncorne! Condemned to live my life in a body that in no way shape or form represents how I feel physically. Whoo boy....sorry....Im happy you have someone who respects your right to choose, good and proper, who I feel I can talk to without fear of judgement...sadly im having to force/teach my best friend and mother...Robots and AI are the future, With proper guidance, even machines can learn to art, and maybe tap into our deep subconscious to bring forth imaginations we could not imagine!

..............WE ALWAYS WANTED A SCI-VESSEL IN OUR FLEET BUT WE NEVER HAD THE COURAGE TO TALK TO ONE!!!! T-T WE ARE BOOM BOOM LANGUAGE NOT THINK THINK LANGUAGE!!! 💔💜

Reactions: underscore_nine
underscore_nine

underscore_nine

the sweet release
Feb 17, 2023
FIRST OFF...no arrogance or selfishness detected here already, and Ive got some mean sensor systems! Im trans too, I wanna suck d*** and know I could but I was forced to eat p****. Heck im so trans, I'm a double f****t rainbow demoncorne! Condemned to live my life in a body that in no way shape or form represents how I feel physically. Whoo boy....sorry....Im happy you have someone who respects your right to choose, good and proper, who I feel I can talk to without fear of judgement...sadly im having to force/teach my best friend and mother...Robots and AI are the future, With proper guidance, even machines can learn to art, and maybe tap into our deep subconscious to bring forth imaginations we could not imagine!

..............WE ALWAYS WANTED A SCI-VESSEL IN OUR FLEET BUT WE NEVER HAD THE COURAGE TO TALK TO ONE!!!! T-T WE ARE BOOM BOOM LANGUAGE NOT THINK THINK LANGUAGE!!! 💔💜
hhi sorry that you had to read my post, you remind me of my friend amy who ctb after she found out she had cancer, she was really nice to me, ssorry you just, reminded me of her and made me smile :))

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you're worried about looking too much like a boy, then pay careful attention to your clothes, makeup, jewellery, hair, nails, voice and mannerisms. The effect is cumulative. There is a lot of information available, both online and in print, to help you on your journey.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Shimidori