• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

McShuckle

McShuckle

Apr 12, 2018
Sometimes I feel like that, no matter how much I want to end it, I just can't because it feels risky. Of course, you'd look into other methods when you feel this way but there's just nothing that I could do. It seems like I have only one method that is available to me and that's jumping, which is sure to work, but is so so SO very difficult to actually do...

Logically, I should've called this post "No Easy Way Out" but that's just not how I feel, not only that, due to my circumstances right now, I feel like the walls are closing in on me and when they finally do, I'll be thrown in a psych ward indefinitely, and I'm not just saying that, my parents actually told me that as a threat if I didn't study or failed my courses.

I don't even know why I'm posting this but I guess I just want methods that are easier to actually do...

Also, hi, I'm new here.

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I get exactly how u feel. No method is actually guaranteed so there's always that doubt that you'll end up making your life even worse than it already is. I went to parking garage near my home the other day just to actually see if I could really jump. I'm pretty doubtful at this point I'd be able to do it. It's a whole another story when you're actually standing looking down at the fall. And just to make u feel a little better, I got put in a psych ward by my family after telling them that I was suicidal. It wasn't as bad as it's made out to be. I mean it wasn't some life changing experience, I still wanna ctb but u do meet some interesting people that all have problems as well. Food did suck though. And it can get very boring. But it's not the worst thing ever is all and usually u can get out within a week if u do everything they say like participate in group therapy sessions etc.

Reactions: McShuckle
Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah I get exactly how u feel. No method is actually guaranteed so there's always that doubt that you'll end up making your life even worse than it already is. I went to parking garage near my home the other day just to actually see if I could really jump. I'm pretty doubtful at this point I'd be able to do it. It's a whole another story when you're actually standing looking down at the fall. And just to make u feel a little better, I got put in a psych ward by my family after telling them that I was suicidal. It wasn't as bad as it's made out to be. I mean it wasn't some life changing experience, I still wanna ctb but u do meet some interesting people that all have problems as well. Food did suck though. And it can get very boring. But it's not the worst thing ever is all and usually u can get out within a week if u do everything they say like participate in group therapy sessions etc.
How many stories high was this parking garage if you dont mind me asking?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
How many stories high was this parking garage if you dont mind me asking?
I think about 6 stories. That was the other problem. I live in a suburb so it's like the highest parking garage around and it's only 6 stories up. That's not even a guaranteed death. Although if I went head first it would be pretty likely I would die.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
I think about 6 stories. That was the other problem. I live in a suburb so it's like the highest parking garage around and it's only 6 stories up. That's not even a guaranteed death. Although if I went head first it would be pretty likely I would die.
Ah same. I can get to the top of mines no problem but the stories is too low (i think mines was 6 as well). I'm afraid i might survive and just end up paraylzed heh.

J

Jokeofalife97

Apr 12, 2018
Ah same. I can get to the top of mines no problem but the stories is too low (i think mines was 6 as well). I'm afraid i might survive and just end up paraylzed heh.
Yeah then you'd really be stuck here for good. Realistically I could probably find a parking garage 10 stories +. All it would take is for me to drive into the city and find one. I just don't think I'd actually be able to jump.

Malice1

Malice1

Experienced
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah then you'd really be stuck here for good. Realistically I could probably find a parking garage 10 stories +. All it would take is for me to drive into the city and find one. I just don't think I'd actually be able to jump.
Yeah i dont think i can jump either. I had a opportunity too when the GWB had no barriers up and i didnt even bother going down there to attempt. My grandmother has a terrace 15 stories up and when i look down on it i just freak out. Probably one of the hardest methods to pull off.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Woah. I was just thinking this today and yesterday and panicking. Without even realizing it, I've been assuming that they can't keep me here forever, and now I'm realizing that they can and almost certainly will. By the way, jumping hardly ever works

Reactions: McShuckle
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
I have been thinking about suicide for years, but I wasn't sure about how to do it. Helium? It seems risky and hard to do. Jumping? I am too scared to do that. Ligature strangulation? I am afraid of failing and I don't know how to do it properly. Sodium Nitrite? It's painful. It's obvious that I am trapped here. Nowadays I am still living with my parents so it's fine, but shit will hit the fan once I am homeless. It's either killing myself or suffering every day as a homeless person.

I wish N was cheaper to get, I could risk getting it. I am waiting for the day killing myself gets much more affordable, I hope the day comes.