H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I count on you guys and just want to scream, help me please find way to ctb, painlessly but there's no point since we are all in the same situation…Torture and no one can find a easy and peaceful way to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread, Immensevoid, Forever Sleep and 2 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Check out the methods pages.

There are methods which are not only painless but enjoyable.

Going out under fentanyl, heroin, suspension hanging or nitrous sound euphoric to me.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah fentanyl was my choice but apparently i heard it's almost impossible to get it on the DN and street dealers, you can't rely on them cause you don't know what you're really getting… I truly can't deal with this anymore. I wish I could hire a hitman to kill me

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I really wish that there's a straightforward way to just die in peace, I find it so horrible how a peaceful, guaranteed permanent escape from this existence is a privilege reserved for animals but not humans. We really shouldn't have to suffer so much to die on our own terms, I hate how Nembutal isn't accessible.

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
the best choices are taken away from us, animal suffering is taken into account now it's great but when are they going to be interested in the suffering of humans

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
the best choices are taken away from us, animal suffering is taken into account now it's great but when are they going to be interested in the suffering of humans
Exactly, we should be able to be given the choice to exist in a humane way but like I always say, the universe wants us to suffer.

L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
Exactly, we should be able to be given the choice to exist in a humane way but like I always say, the universe wants us to suffer.
I don't think the universe has anything to do with that
religion has made us believe that if we touch our body we will be punished humans must now think for themselves without needing to be told how to live