myfutureismyend

myfutureismyend

Ready for the end
Apr 17, 2023
I feel like crying. Living seems to get more and more painful everyday. I hate life. I wish there was a way to escape but there isn't and I'm trapped in this hell. I just want a way out but there's no way. I'm desperate to leave but no reliable method is possible for me. I'm scared of never finding a way out. It looks like there is really no way out for me..

• Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel so trapped here, it certainly disgusts me how we are denied a reliable way to free ourselves from the hell that is existing, I know that if suicide was easier I would be long gone but sadly that's not the reality. Having the ability to exist in this world certainly is such an undeserved punishment as it's undeniable that life itself is the true problem. I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, it's inhumane how we cannot just exit peacefully without risks and complications, of course the thought of sleeping forever is ideal as there is too much pain in existing.

Reactions: myfutureismyend
scarecrowbubu

scarecrowbubu

medicine for numbness is love #BOOFSN ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Apr 25, 2023
I feel like crying. Living seems to get more and more painful everyday. I hate life. I wish there was a way to escape but there isn't and I'm trapped in this hell. I just want a way out but there's no way. I'm desperate to leave but no reliable method is possible for me. I'm scared of never finding a way out. It looks like there is really no way out for me..
I understand your pain and desperation. But trust me there is a way out of it, but you need to find the strenght within yourself and make it possible, what ever your choice might be. Wish you'll find your way, certainly there is one, look deeper.

Reactions: myfutureismyend