Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Nov 12, 2022
I've asked my mom about letting me into a rehab program, but it would cost 3-4 times what she makes a month, so the answer is no. I did hold on to that as a chance, a possibility of moving forward, but I'm too poor to get better. It might be time to prepare for the exit, I quite literally have no way of getting better.
I just wish I had a chance in this world. But black, queer, neurodivergent and freaking poor, I had nothing, this place is too hostile, I don't think I can make it even if I want to. I did ask for help, I did talk about it, I am tired of trying to recover - I don't want to commit suicide; die? Sure, I do want to die, but death avoids me, just like happiness does. Suffering, that's all there is, from the start, that was all there was.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Can't you save up for rehab? It would be a shame to give up when the problem is so fixable! I'm sorry you're suffering friend ❤️

• Love
Reactions: losing hope and Andro • Ανδρομέδα
Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Nov 12, 2022
Can't you save up for rehab? It would be a shame to give up when the problem is so fixable! I'm sorry you're suffering frienAs for right now
as for now, i have no income. I did save up during college but since I got caught up in BD and the side effects of the meds, I have not worked since.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
catsandrocks

catsandrocks

Nature Lover
Nov 11, 2022
Hi!

Do you think a comprehensive DBT program or a PHP would help and be more cost-effective? Or if you have insurance, could you look into a place that accepts your insurance? Nashotah at Roger's Behavior Health really helped me, and I think most insurances cover it.

Please give us an update! <3

EDIT: I forgot that Nashotah only accepts children at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Andro • Ανδρομέδα and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
for now, i have no income. I did save up during college but since I got caught up in BD and the side effects of the meds, I have not worked since.
Sorry to hear that. Aren't there any free places that offer support?

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Andro • Ανδρομέδα

Nov 12, 2022
Hi!

Do you think a comprehensive DBT program or a PHP would help and be more cost-effective? Or if you have insurance, could you look into a place that accepts your insurance? Nashotah at Roger's Behavior Health really helped me, and I think most insurances cover it.

Please give us an update! <3

EDIT: I forgot that Nashotah only accepts children at the moment.
Hi, thanks for the feedback. I live in Brazil, so things are different, but I don't have any sort of insurance.
Sorry to hear that. Aren't there any free places that offer support?
I'm looking forward to finding one, I'll give it time

flightless bird

flightless bird

somewhere over the rainbow
Aug 18, 2022
What exactly does your neurodivergence consist of?

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
your situation is very complicated. Best wishes about whatever happens.

• Love
Reactions: Andro • Ανδρομέδα