Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Someone failing at school & in life
Jun 27, 2020
Just looked up the right pills to numb my emotions out and I CAN'T WAIT OHMYGOD!
I just feel good already that there's smth to fight this! Tho it's not rlly deadly...not that I know at least, I read that u shouldn't take more than 1 but I'm gonna build it up slowly see how good/bad the effect is. The most I know is that it numbs ur emotions, I can't wait to get it already. It's gonna be hard to get my hands on cuz of covid or whatever but I might try..its also v expensive so who knows rlly. I just hope it won't stand out on my bank account.
Gotta be careful of buying it if I don't want anybody finding out

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and Deleted member 19276
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I'm curious as to what sort of pills these are. They numb your emotions like some antidepressants?

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Wait, what are the pills for? O_o

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog and BPD Barbie
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Reactions: ocd is bad and Kevin_theFrog
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Interesting. I was thinking maybe SSRIs? But you said you "shouldn't take more than one." What are you going to take?

Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
That's exactly the mood XD. and if I read the prescriptions well enough that's exactly the effect it will have, will take some time to rlly look into it tho
Wait, what are the pills for? O_o
The description says it's to numb out emotions. I'll try to reread and look into it more tho
I'm curious as to what sort of pills these are. They numb your emotions like some antidepressants?
Yeh smth like that, I just took a quick look and it's used to treat stressful situations. So cna be useful in the right situations
Interesting. I was thinking maybe SSRIs? But you said you "shouldn't take more than one." What are you going to take?
This. It will help me stop freakingout everytime I have to go outside lol. Idk how to describe in English what happens when u take more then one. It's nothing bad tho, Ig it kinda works like taking too many painkillers. U just feel this kinda 'high' idrk how to explain it
Screenshot 20200824 155735

Last edited:
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Ohhh, it's like a herbal product. I was worried that you were buying random antidepressants/medication from the internet. People take passion flower tablets to try and take control of anxiety. People also take St Johns Wort which is similar and you can buy it in shops to try and treat depression/anxiety.

Reactions: Kevin_theFrog
Kevin_theFrog

Kevin_theFrog

Jun 27, 2020
Ohhh, it's like a herbal product. I was worried that you were buying random antidepressants/medication from the internet. People take passion flower tablets to try and take control of anxiety. People also take St Johns Wort which is similar and you can buy it in shops to try and treat depression/anxiety.
Yeah I've heard bout both of those. Still have to see if it's useful and will work if not I'll have to look for smth heavier. Maybe what you're talking bout if it ain't going well

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
Please don't buy random antidepressants off the internet. You could end up in a much worse mental state. You don't know what they could do to you or if the medication is what it says it is. Passion flower and St. John's wort is fine to buy and try

Reactions: Brink