• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I personally find it absurd when people refer to suicide as tragic and act like it's the most terrible, dreadful outcome possible when in reality the problem lies in existence. For me suicide could only ever be something positive as it's the eternal release from what is ultimately the source of all suffering, there's no sadness in being unable to suffer for all eternity.

I see no tragedy in being eternally unconscious rather I find it tragic to exist as a conscious being destined for nothing but to suffer even more, decay and be tortured by old age. Existing is nothing but suffering with all of it being completely meaningless and unnecessary serving no function but to torment existing beings all while they are just waiting to die and be forgotten like they never existed.

How is suicide the biggest tragedy when existence causes this much harm, I see the fortunate ones as those who are no longer burdened with something as futile and torturous as the ability to exist, under no circumstances would I ever wish to reach the hell that is old age and for me escaping that would be overwhelmingly relieving.

To have the option of a painless death like never waking would be such a relief for me, it'd literally solve everything, in an existence so hellish death truly is the only comfort, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what. It terrifies me how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer and I find it disturbing how one can feel such immense agony yet not die.

• Love
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, sserafim, deadtomorrow and 3 others
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
Conscious existence is the worst kind of pain you can experience, not because consciousness is suffering, but because it is the vehicle to which you experience suffering. Suffer that was imposed upon you when you were born, born because your parents had societal pressure placed upon them, that when mixed with the biological drive to breed, ending in your conscious existence.

Of which there is only one guaranteed way of preventing such suffering, and that is death, death that society due to its ocd like obsession with control and propagandization has made it second nature to shun it as an option, and to never consider. Meaning of course that there are people suffering who would be better off dead, who will never consider it due to the societal shame and stigma. A Real Tragedy.

Reactions: Talvikki, betternever2havbeen, pthnrdnojvsc and 2 others
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
Not sure about that tbh, strongly suspect stage 4 cancer is worse
Sure, but you can only really feel the pain of cancer, due to your conscious awareness and ability to comprehend that pain, of which you couldn't if you where not a conscious being. which is what I said in the very sentence after that: "not because consciousness is suffering, but because it is the vehicle to which you experience suffering"

Reactions: deadtomorrow, Talvikki, smvrtsa and 2 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Sure, but you can only really feel the pain of cancer, due to your conscious awareness and ability to comprehend that pain, of which you couldn't if you where not a conscious being. which is what I said in the very sentence after that: "not because consciousness is suffering, but because it is the vehicle to which you experience suffering"
"conscious awareness" is not in itself a pain though is it, let alone the "worst kind", people who suffer from actual chronic and severe physical pain rather than the cod-philosophical kind would probably the pain to be the problem and "conscious awareness" would be a walk in the goddam park if only the agonising pain would fuck off

Reactions: WhiteRabbit and Bed
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
"conscious awareness" is not in itself a pain though is it, let alone the "worst kind", people who suffer from actual chronic and severe physical pain rather than the cod-philosophical kind would probably the pain to be the problem and "conscious awareness" would be a walk in the goddam park if only the agonising pain would fuck off
Sure it is not itself pain but it allows you to experience pain, and if the agonising pain would fuck of then you would only realise that you're no longer in pain because of your ability to feel consciously, Thus You would only realize your in pain, due to your conscious ability to feel that pain.

I get what you mean that consciousness, it is its self not painful, but I'd argue that because it allows you to feel pain, then pain is solely to blame on your ability to feel consciously.

Ps. sorry If I came of as an asshole with that snarky response.

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
The fact that the majority considers suicide a tragedy highlights the humanity's predisposition towards greed and sadism, wherein individuals are compelled to endure suffering.

While our bodies naturally strive to persist and survive, the desire for death represents a profound conflict within the mind, as it subconsciously resists the instinct to survive.

If humanity were to demonstrate greater empathy, governments might prioritise the creation of peaceful end-of-life services alongside suicide prevention efforts.

Reactions: sserafim and divinemistress36
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Suicide is tragic to me because it evidences how bad things were for the person who chose it while they were alive. I am glad that they are suffering no more, but I'm upset that life couldn't be better for them. The tragedy is the difficulty, pain, and strife in this world and suicide makes the observer face it.

• Love
Reactions: innominesatanas44, thenamingofcats, drearysunrise and 2 others
B

betternever2havbeen

Elementalist
Jun 19, 2022
Not sure about that tbh, strongly suspect stage 4 cancer is worse
And yet parents still inflict the possibility of this onto their offspring without a second thought.

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36, Talvikki and 1 other person
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Ps. sorry If I came of as an asshole with that snarky response.
No offence taken, fwiw I'm not taking a swipe at you individually but l have absolutely had it with people describing philosophical positions or ultimately painless experiences as agonisingly painful, those of us who experience chronic and severe pain for real are probably going to have significantly different perspectives and priorities.

Reactions: ThatGuyOverThere and ferrie
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

Dull
Apr 25, 2024
No offence taken, fwiw I'm not taking a swipe at you individually but l have absolutely had it with people describing philosophical positions or ultimately painless experiences as agonisingly painful, those of us who experience chronic and severe pain for real are probably going to have significantly different perspectives and priorities.
I appreciate that, no offence taken, lets just agree to disagree and move on.
those of us who experience chronic and severe pain for real are probably going to have significantly different perspectives and priorities.
I feel you though, I have near daily migraines

Last edited:
Reactions: Chinaski