happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
How about a long journey once the ctb plan is confirmed and obtained all the resources for the method; probably do volunteering in different places to make it low or no cost trip. Finally instead of a return journey, 'catch the bus' at right time.

This trip may not sound good for people taking heavy medications; how abt others? do you think this helps to avoid anxiety in final days before ctb? opinions and advices are appreciated. If this journey can give a new life, that would be a lotto.

• Love
Reactions: PaxAmerica, Belaya Noch and sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Sounds nice. I've always wanted to die on a cool beach.
Anyway, my situation is suggesting that I'll end up as a corpse either in my apartment or a hotel room.

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie, sadworld, wannagohome and 1 other person
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
Sounds like a good idea to me. You never know where such kind of trip might end. But due to Corona travelling is currently no option in Europe.

• Love
Reactions: happiestman and sadworld
Quax

Quax

Student
Nov 16, 2019
That is exactly what Im planing.... it will be a long trip round Australia. I did it a loooooong time ago and it was great. Once it is over... well, I will catch the last bus.... Now this shit C-thing has to end!

Reactions: happiestman and wannagohome
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Too much effort I just wanna eat some Chinese food then yeet myself

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
How about a long journey once the ctb plan is confirmed and obtained all the resources for the method; probably do volunteering in different places to make it low or no cost trip. Finally instead of a return journey, 'catch the bus' at right time.

This trip may not sound good for people taking heavy medications; how abt others? do you think this helps to avoid anxiety in final days before ctb? opinions and advices are appreciated. If this journey can give a new life, that would be a lotto.
That is my plan. I have everything set and ready to leave within a few minutes.

Reactions: happiestman
happiestman

happiestman

May 8, 2020
Thank you all for very positive responses. I already started planning for it but I was bit concerned that it will be a stupidity. But your responses are big encouragement. Before the trip starts I need to get all the stuff for the last bus, hope I can begin this wonderful journey within couple of months.

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen, Spitfire and Wrennie