MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Just got this message: Seller's message:'Hello, Your parcel is lost' :eh::eh::eh::aw::aw::aw:

It was meant to arrive Friday just gone! , this weekend was gonna be my weekend, I cant handle all these extra days-its like torture for me.

Finding it so hard to hold it together, be even vaguely normal, think straight, can hardly think enough to make plan of action as it is & all these extra days are making me worse!! The longer I leave it, the more distressed I am- and will arouse more suspicion when trying to get stuff done, go and stay somewhere etc. f**ks sake!

So Angry&Sad!! I knew it, I knew something would go wrong, I had a feeling in my stomach, this is the worst possible news for me.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time, AnxiouslyDepressed, Nem and 3 others
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
I think pretty much everyone is getting this message if it's from the polish seller. I imagine they've been inundated with orders, the average delivery seems to be 3-4 weeks from original order date instead of the week that's promised.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
What was ordered?
The obvious stuff
I think pretty much everyone is getting this message if it's from the polish seller. I imagine they've been inundated with orders, the average delivery seems to be 3-4 weeks from original order date instead of the week that's promised.
Yeah but not even just delayed- actually lost it said!! I've already had one parcel taken (Soz u have heard already) . One UK seller went down so had to go for this!! I'm distraught - as I was ready months ago

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: TrailerTrash
SoupSnakes

SoupSnakes

Experienced
Nov 11, 2019
The obvious stuff

Yeah but not even just delayed- actually lost it said!! I've already had one parcel taken (Soz u have heard already) . One UK seller went down so had to go for this!! I'm distraught - as I was ready months ago
I know, I had the same reply, the whole 'lost' business, it just takes a long time to come, I know it feels like forever when you're ready though

• Aww..
Reactions: Time, TrailerTrash and MeltingHeart
AnxiouslyDepressed

AnxiouslyDepressed

Stuck- the guilt of leaving or the pain of staying
Nov 8, 2019
The obvious stuff

Yeah he told me the same.. that it was lost and re-sent, luckily I got from the UK seller before he went down and it was only 3 days delivery

Reactions: TrailerTrash
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I know, I had the same reply, the whole 'lost' business, it just takes a long time to come, I know it feels like forever when you're ready though
I'm just getting worse and worse emotionally

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NitriteAnatomy, lightsoutnow, Time and 6 others