• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
There just isn´t any originality anymore everything is just a rehash of the past where beloved franchises gets run into the ground instead of making new ones. Movies suck big time now, there are no original movies or series anymore back when I was a child stuff like Pokemon, Yugi-oh, Beyblade and digimon came out it was so original and was so popular! What new things has come out today? Nothing they just keep these old series going and ruining them like back in the day there were only 150 pokemons then 250 in gen2 which still looked awesome but now there are so many they don´t even look like Pokemons anymore they have lost their charm and Ash don´t even look like himself anymore the new animation look like shit! They are also ruining big franchises because people can´t come up with new original content
It isn´t just nostalgia talking the past was better like I just mentioned with all the original shows/games there was made when I was a child e.g. Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Digimon. Also the Star Wars movies were still good many of the best Disney movies were made in that time as well now they barely make any new ones only live action which I don´t like at all and it´s not like they can´t make good movies because several newer Disney movies were very good imo like Moana was fine and Frozen and Zootopia was very good imo.

Also many newer movies look like complete shit today with all the crappy CGI they pump out so many marvel movies that look like trash because they are solely reliant on CGI and it´s not because the technology isn´t there to make it look good just look at Avatar it looked amazing but since they pump a new marvel movie out every year they do a half asses job on it. I also recently saw Fantastic Beast 1 and 2 and they both sucked ass it´s just like they can´t let a franchise end in perfection they need to ruin it like with Star Wars the saga was completed there was brought balance to the force and then they go and ruin the franchise with these new shitty movies.

Same with games, video games has turned to shit at least FPS (first person shooters)e.g. newer battlefield it´s all parkour now where you can just jump away from the enemy when being shot at and vault over any obstacle and through windows it´s too fast pased because of all the vaulting back in the day if you wanted to jump through a window to get an advantage and ambush the enemy you had to destroy the window and crouch while jumping so it took more effort now people just jump all over the map and through glass windows with wooden frames.
And of course everything is about money nowadays with all the DLC and loot boxed where it´s just about pay2win I can´t tell how many times me and my friends have been killed in BF4 with weapons we didn´t have just because we didn´t pay for all the extra content back in the day I paid for a game and got the whole game like everyone else. And people didn´t spend a fortune on "skins" for their weapons it´s so absurd I just miss the past it was more innocent and sure creators were out to make money on games, movies and series etc. but it was a one time payment and you got the whole thing like everyone else.

I guess this was more of a venting but today´s time really do lack originality they just keep driving old movies, series and video games to the ground e.g. Star Wars, Harry Potter, Battlefield, Pokemon etc.

• Love
Reactions: RedAlert, Xaphous, Oblivion Lover and 7 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
That's how capitalism works. Why spend more effort being original when idiots will just buy rehashes and stupid gimmicks over and over again? It's sad, but I almost can't even blame them to be honest.

Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Iwanttooffmyself, Luchs and 3 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I think theres a lot of original things now too, its just my stupid brain wonr let me appreciate or enjoy any of it :/
You are right things are definitely different now though for good or worse.
I wish I could have enjoyed these games with the realistic graphics though. Too late now

Reactions: Wayfaerer
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
That's how capitalism works. Why spend more effort being original when idiots will just buy rehashes and stupid gimmicks over and over again? It's sad, but I almost can't even blame them to be honest.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense and most people won´t even notice anything wrong with it because they just see action and nice effects and good actors so they think it is awesome here I am specifically talking about Star Wars and Game of Thrones Season 8.
I think theres a lot of original things now too, its just my stupid brain wonr let me appreciate or enjoy any of it :/
You are right things are definitely different now though for good or worse.
I wish I could have enjoyed these games with the realistic graphics though. Too late now
Like what? I really fail to see any orignality in today´s world and even when there is something that is kind of new like all the Marvel movies that got released for the last few years their CGI just looks like crap like this guy show in this video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayfaerer
Pykul

Pykul

Sep 22, 2019
Either that or original ideas are beaten down because they are offensive to someone..

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Wayfaerer
Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
Yes the last time I went out to watch a movie was when I saw the new bladerunner and it was really good. I should have went to watch midsommar but I couldn't. Anyway in the past two years I thought that 2 movies were worth watching lol. I look forward to joker movie tbh. Its a lot of trash in movie and game industry. A lot of the games have these big fucking enemies, complex designed enemies that look really good but the substance is lacking, the core of the game is rotten. Its mind numbingly boring. There are a few games that come out and that I really want to play but the great majority is so fucking boring. For example I though that wolfenstein new order was really really good. Then the second part came out and it started degrading. The newest wolfenstein looks so fucking boring and the characters look so uninteresting that I don't want to even try it for free.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Pykul
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
You got that right, everything new is garbage to me. Music, tv shows, films, everything is absolutely shit. Even the cartoons that I used to watch look awful after I saw the remakes. I feel nostalgic for an era I never even grew up in, sadly.

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy and Luchs
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
You got that right, everything new is garbage to me. Music, tv shows, films, everything is absolutely shit. Even the cartoons that I used to watch look awful after I saw the remakes. I feel nostalgic for an era I never even grew up in, sadly.
Agree I hate almost everything new even as a teenager Cartoon Network started with all these new crappy shows that just sucked ass the same with Disney Channel there used to be so many good shows now everything is garbage. And I agree with the remakes as I showed above with the Pokemon remake I mean why just why!? It looks like crab like have you seen how Teen Titans look today or Ducktales, Ben 10 etc.

Btw: What era are you talking about being nostalgic about but never grew up in?

• Love
Reactions: sadgirl2002
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Agree I hate almost everything new even as a teenager Cartoon Network started with all these new crappy shows that just sucked ass the same with Disney Channel there used to be so many good shows now everything is garbage. And I agree with the remakes as I showed above with the Pokemon remake I mean why just why!? It looks like crab like have you seen how Teen Titans look today or Ducktales, Ben 10 etc.

Btw: What era are you talking about being nostalgic about but never grew up in?

I know right?! I grew up watching stuff like Ben 10, Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends, Cow & Chicken, Ed Edd n Eddy was my favourite! Now, it's full of new crap that isn't even worth watching. Even Boomerang has awful shows now, they ruined Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo! I wish I was born in the 60's/70s, I could have been a teen in the 80s but I also wish I was a teen in the 90s. If I had access to a time machine, I would go back to the 1980s/1990s and stay there. I like the 60's, 70's and all the decades before that but the 80s/90s have to be my favourite. Even the early 2000s was great with the punk/rock music!

Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I know right?! I grew up watching stuff like Ben 10, Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends, Cow & Chicken, Ed Edd n Eddy was my favourite! Now, it's full of new crap that isn't even worth watching. Even Boomerang has awful shows now, they ruined Tom and Jerry and Scooby Doo! I wish I was born in the 70s, I could have been a teen in the 80s but I also wish I was a teen in the 90s. If I had access to a time machine, I would go back to the 1980s/1990s and stay there. I like the 60's, 70's and all the decades before that but the 80s/90s have to be my favourite. Even the early 2000s was great with the punk/rock music!
I started noticing even as a teenager that the new shows on Cartoon Network and Disney Channel was so bad I feel I was lucky to be born in the time I was just before everything turned to shit but I agree that the 80´s probably had a very good childhood too they like the 90´s had new game console systems, tv series like Teenage mutant ninja turtle the original version (wish I also saw as a child and liked) they also had He-man and a lot of other shows that looks very good although I never saw them but just the old school cartoon/animation looked so charming e.g. the Mumi Trolls it looks like something from the 80´s and I loved that show when I was younger and the 80´s also had tons of amazing toys so I am sure 80´s kids had an amazing childhood too but kids nowadays just grow up with all these remakes and too much technology where the 80 to early 00´s were a perfect balance of technology and imagination nowadays I see 6 year olds with smartphones and fancy clothes, when I was a child I had patches on all my pants because I ripped holes in them while playing outside kids nowadays get dressed up as teenagers or adults and with fancy haircuts, kids should be kids for the short time they have.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
depends what mood you are in but when I was in my 'good days' I found going to the theatre to be way more immersive than watching a film

Hexen

Hexen

Student
Aug 12, 2019
I remember when I was in elementary school or maybe highschool anyway there were teen titans on the tv. How do you go from batman the animated series, the best fucking cartoon series ever to that shit.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I started noticing even as a teenager that the new shows on Cartoon Network and Disney Channel was so bad I feel I was lucky to be born in the time I was just before everything turned to shit but I agree that the 80´s probably had a very good childhood too they like the 90´s had new game console systems, tv series like Teenage mutant ninja turtle the original version (wish I also saw as a child and liked) they also had He-man and a lot of other shows that looks very good although I never saw them but just the old school cartoon/animation looked so charming e.g. the Mumi Trolls it looks like something from the 80´s and I loved that show when I was younger and the 80´s also had tons of amazing toys so I am sure 80´s kids had an amazing childhood too but kids nowadays just grow up with all these remakes and too much technology where the 80 to early 00´s were a perfect balance of technology and imagination nowadays I see 6 year olds with smartphones and fancy clothes, when I was a child I had patches on all my pants because I ripped holes in them while playing outside kids nowadays get dressed up as teenagers or adults and with fancy haircuts, kids should be kids for the short time they have.

I felt the same way, there was stuff like Adventure Time, Chowder, Amazing world of gumball and other crap that I hated. I still spent the years watching Tom and Jerry, Looney Tunes, The Wacky Races etc, it was so fortunate that Boomerang still played the old stuff. Cartoon Network became awful and you are lucky. It was and I'd do anything to be from that decade. I didn't even know there was a remake of Ben 10 until you mentioned it, I searched it up and it looked awful. I don't even watch TV anymore so thankfully, I just watch the old stuff online. I know right, there's so many kids on stupid phones and using technology instead of actually playing or riding their bikes, it's so sad. I can't even imagine how horrible the world will be in the future, everything will become shittier. Haha, I get what you mean and you're so right about that!

• Love
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't think keeping franchises is a bad thing but it must be done properly. New ideas can be implemented also. The whole problem that destructs innovation is capitalism and corporate stupid culture. Developers get limited and not every idea is welcomed. Konami is a great example of how corporations how actually don't give a fuck about the franchises and the whole gaming thing. So they have metal gear and many good franchises but instead, they went to make other businesses like gyms and pachinkos. Why spend money on innovation when you can make more money in other ways? Innovation comes by people and developers, used and abused by corporations to death. Then when it die, the corporation doesn't care about it. It doesn't even ask for a new innovation, it will seek the cheapest alternative until someone make a new innovation, gets used to death, and the loop continues.

Personally, I don't mind new games/movies with same formula but it shouldn't be a copy/paste and must include some twist. Also it should be accompanied by new things

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Adventure Time, Chowder, Amazing world of gumball
I hated those shows I tried giving many new shows a chance but they simply weren´t good at all even the animations look like shit.
and it was indeed very nice that Bommerang for a long time had the old shows Cartoon Network god shittier and shittier I remember years ago when I had a TV they would air Johnny Bravo at 4am plus some other old shows so if I wanted to see them I had to be up late at night.

I never see any kids really playing outside anymore trying to do tricks on their bikes, climbing trees or playing with sticks it´s all about technology and kids aren´t even dressed as kids anymore their parents style them up to look like adults in their age they should be playing so much they rip their clothes because they only care about having fun, looks shouldn´t be important to any child.

I don't think keeping franchises is a bad thing but it must be done properly. New ideas can be implemented also. The whole problem that destructs innovation is capitalism and corporate stupid culture. Developers get limited and not every idea is welcomed. Konami is a great example of how corporations how actually don't give a fuck about the franchises and the whole gaming thing. So they have metal gear and many good franchises but instead, they went to make other businesses like gyms and pachinkos. Why spend money on innovation when you can make more money in other ways? Innovation comes by people and developers, used and abused by corporations to death. Then when it die, the corporation doesn't care about it. It doesn't even ask for a new innovation, it will seek the cheapest alternative until someone make a new innovation, gets used to death, and the loop continues.

Personally, I don't mind new games/movies with same formula but it shouldn't be a copy/paste and must include some twist. Also it should be accompanied by new things
I am not saying these franchises couldn´t potentially be good because they could if they tried, like if you see the fan made Star Wars movies like "Star Wars Theory" made it is a million times better than any of the Star Wars movies Disney has made of course he is just a youtuber so it´s low budget but still you can see it´s made from a person who is passionate about Star Wars.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I hated those shows I tried giving many new shows a chance but they simply weren´t good at all even the animations look like shit.
and it was indeed very nice that Bommerang for a long time had the old shows Cartoon Network god shittier and shittier I remember years ago when I had a TV they would air Johnny Bravo at 4am plus some other old shows so if I wanted to see them I had to be up late at night.

I never see any kids really playing outside anymore trying to do tricks on their bikes, climbing trees or playing with sticks it´s all about technology and kids aren´t even dressed as kids anymore their parents style them up to look like adults in their age they should be playing so much they rip their clothes because they only care about having fun, looks shouldn´t be important to any child.

I am not saying these franchises couldn´t potentially be good because they could if they tried, like if you see the fan made Star Wars movies like "Star Wars Theory" made it is a million times better than any of the Star Wars movies Disney has made of course he is just a youtuber so it´s low budget but still you can see it´s made from a person who is passionate about Star Wars.

The new shows are so stupid and boring, practically pointless. It is and I think Boomerang still plays the old shows but not as much as it used to around five years ago. I did the same as a kid, I stayed up at night to watch the good stuff on Cartoon Network. People bring their children up not so good anymore with the clothes, technology and the music. I'm sure I've seen some kids dressed up as adults on social media when I used to use it and it's awful.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I did the same as a kid, I stayed up at night to watch the good stuff on Cartoon Network.
How old are you? When they showed the old shows late at night I was like 18-20 years old I am 25
People bring their children up not so good anymore with the clothes, technology and the music. I'm sure I've seen some kids dressed up as adults on social media when I used to use it and it's awful.
It´s awful the boys even have nice cleancut haircuts that is styled to look like their mother "handsome little man" it feels like kids are used as dolls by their parents but again times are changing and kids properly are into that stuff nowadays an example of this I saw a 6-7 year old girl a few weeks ago taking a selfie in a grocery store I was like wtf.
It must also be insanely expensive to have teenagers nowadays I bet they all want the latest Iphone that cost 1500$+ and they properly get it not to be left out the same with the popular clothes.
I remember when I was 15 and got transfered to a new school because my childhood school only was up till 6th grade so me and my friends transfered to a new school in 7th grade in the city and what a change that was to see that kids around 10 years old were styling their hair and wearing fancy clothes I couldn´t believe it because even at 15 I missed my childhood and it was shocking to see that these kids didn´t even seem like kids at all they dressed and acted like teenagers and that was 10 years ago back in 2009 so I bet it has gotten exponentially worse way more than I can comprehend.
To me Childhood was Paradise so seeing kids not being kids and grow up so fast breaks my heart.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
How old are you? When they showed the old shows late at night I was like 18-20 years old I am 25

It´s awful the boys even have nice cleancut haircuts that is styled to look like their mother "handsome little man" it feels like kids are used as dolls by their parents but again times are changing and kids properly are into that stuff nowadays an example of this I saw a 6-7 year old girl a few weeks ago taking a selfie in a grocery store I was like wtf.
It must also be insanely expensive to have teenagers nowadays I bet they all want the latest Iphone that cost 1500$+ and they properly get it not to be left out the same with the popular clothes.
I remember when I was 15 and got transfered to a new school because my childhood school only was up till 6th grade so me and my friends transfered to a new school in 7th grade in the city and what a change that was to see that kids around 10 years old were styling their hair and wearing fancy clothes I couldn´t believe it because even at 15 I missed my childhood and it was shocking to see that these kids didn´t even seem like kids at all they dressed and acted like teenagers and that was 10 years ago back in 2009 so I bet it has gotten exponentially worse way more than I can comprehend.
To me Childhood was Paradise so seeing kids not being kids and grow up so fast breaks my heart.

I'm 20, I remember staying up at night as a kid to watch Cow and Chicken, Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends etc. I remember seeing a child who is my aunt's friend's grandson and he has the hairstyle where the sides are shaved with the hair in the middle. I can't help but hate that hairstyle! I think that's what you meant by cleancut, right? I've seen women put makeup on their kids, like full on makeup. Wtf, I can't believe it. Best believe, if I ever have a child in the future, they're not getting a phone or any of that technology garbage. I rarely use my phone myself since I hate it, honestly. Kids are wasting time through a screen instead of enjoying real life. I remember when I was in high school and I would see children using their phones and I'd think to myself, I never even had a phone myself! I won't deny, I actually obsessively wanted the Blackberry phone back in 2011 because I wanted to "fit in" but after my mother bought it for herself and I used it, I literally got bored and threw it to the side. I'm sorry you had to witness that, honestly. I rarely see kids like that in real life where I am but most of the time, I don't notice. I would do anything to be a child again, I miss it so much.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I'm 20, I remember staying up at night as a kid to watch Cow and Chicken, Foster's Home of Imaginary Friends etc. I remember seeing a child who is my aunt's friend's grandson and he has the hairstyle where the sides are shaved with the hair in the middle. I can't help but hate that hairstyle! I think that's what you meant by cleancut, right? I've seen women put makeup on their kids, like full on makeup. Wtf, I can't believe it. Best believe, if I ever have a child in the future, they're not getting a phone or any of that technology garbage. I rarely use my phone myself since I hate it, honestly. Kids are wasting time through a screen instead of enjoying real life. I remember when I was in high school and I would see children using their phones and I'd think to myself, I never even had a phone myself! I won't deny, I actually obsessively wanted the Blackberry phone back in 2011 because I wanted to "fit in" but after my mother bought it for herself and I used it, I literally got bored and threw it to the side. I'm sorry you had to witness that, honestly. I rarely see kids like that in real life where I am but most of the time, I don't notice. I would do anything to be a child again, I miss it so much.
I never liked Cow and Chicken or Fosters home for imaginary friends sorry.
And yeah by cleancut I just mean short haircut styled with hariwax but basically I was thinking about the one you mentioned with the shaved sides and styled hair in the middle.

I don´t know if it would be a good thing to not let your kids have a phone and stuff although I agree with you that I don´t think they should have one but by it´s a different time now so if a child doesn´t have one they might be left out the same with the clothes it´s just how culture is not sadly I am glad I grew up in the last good time to be a kid before technology and looks took over everything.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I never liked Cow and Chicken or Fosters home for imaginary friends sorry.
And yeah by cleancut I just mean short haircut styled with hariwax but basically I was thinking about the one you mentioned with the shaved sides and styled hair in the middle.

I don´t know if it would be a good thing to not let your kids have a phone and stuff although I agree with you that I don´t think they should have one but by it´s a different time now so if a child doesn´t have one they might be left out the same with the clothes it´s just how culture is not sadly I am glad I grew up in the last good time to be a kid before technology and looks took over everything.

That's fine lol, those are the ones I remember watching. I'm sure I've watched others that were good but I only have a vague memory of it all. Kids don't need phones but that's my opinions, maybe a teen should have it but definitely not a child. It is sad and I'm glad aswell.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Yes, fan made games also are very good. Rom hacks also are fun. Sad to see the opportunity wasted because of corporate shit and greed.

Some mods can get popular and turn into new genres like Dota underlords which was a mod on Dota2. But then it becomes static because of corporate shit and profit making.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
That's fine lol, those are the ones I remember watching. I'm sure I've watched others that were good but I only have a vague memory of it all. Kids don't need phones but that's my opinions, maybe a teen should have it but definitely not a child. It is sad and I'm glad aswell.
Don´t get me wrong I 100% agree with you that kids shouldn´t have phones.

Just to hopefully give you some nostalgia do you remember any of these shows, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, Codename Neigbors kids, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fairly Oddparents, Megas XLR, Phineas & Ferb, Hercules animated series, Tarzan animated series, Buzz lightyear from star command, American Dragon Jake Long, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lilo & Stitch animated series, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Emperors New School, Lloyd in Space, and I could go on and on there are so many great shows I miss them so much.

Yes, fan made games also are very good. Rom hacks also are fun. Sad to see the opportunity wasted because of corporate shit and greed.

Some mods can get popular and turn into new genres like Dota underlords which was a mod on Dota2. But then it becomes static because of corporate shit and profit making.
It really is sad because you can see how great a job fans make with not even a fraction of the budget these big coperations got that is what feels so insulting they have hundreds of millions to make these movies and still a fanmade movie is better than any of the Star Wars Disney movies that is embarresing.

Mods are great they can often make an old game seem like a new experience and it mostly fan-made and free.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019

Just to hopefully give you some nostalgia do you remember any of these shows, Johnny Bravo, Dexters Lab, Codename Neigbors kids, Ed Edd n Eddy, Fairly Oddparents, Megas XLR, Phineas & Ferb, Hercules animated series, Tarzan animated series, Buzz lightyear from star command, American Dragon Jake Long, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Lilo & Stitch animated series, Brandy & Mr. Whiskers, Emperors New School, Lloyd in Space, and I could go on and on there are so many great shows I miss them so much.

It really is sad because you can see how great a job fans make with not even a fraction of the budget these big coperations got that is what feels so insulting they have hundreds of millions to make these movies and still a fanmade movie is better than any of the Star Wars Disney movies that is embarresing.

Mods are great they can often make an old game seem like a new experience and it mostly fan-made and free.

I LOVED Ed, Edd n Eddy and Fairly Odd parents! I do remember those shows and I loved them too, it's hard for me to remember if I watched some of them, I can only remember something if I see it again. I miss them all so badly, I feel like watching all of them right now.

• Love
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I LOVED Ed, Edd n Eddy and Fairly Odd parents! I do remember those shows and I loved them too, it's hard for me to remember if I watched some of them, I can only remember something if I see it again. I miss them all so badly, I feel like watching all of them right now.
I know they have Fairly Oddparenst on Netflix at least they had a few months ago when I still could afford Netflix but I am sure it´s still on there. I loved that show too Timmy´s dad always cracket me up he is so damn funny. And well Edd Ed N Eddy is a gem it is one of the best shows ever so much adventure in a juvenile way that makes it so interesting to watch as a kid.

sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
I know they have Fairly Oddparenst on Netflix at least they had a few months ago when I still could afford Netflix but I am sure it´s still on there. I loved that show too Timmy´s dad always cracket me up he is so damn funny. And well Edd Ed N Eddy is a gem it is one of the best shows ever so much adventure in a juvenile way that makes it so interesting to watch as a kid.

I know right, I remember one time he said "sticks and stones may break your bones but words leave psychological wounds that will never heal". He got that right but people are still horrible. He always made me laugh and so did Cosmo! I was thinking about the show this morning funnily enough! I had a crush on Edd as a kid, still do. It was weird but I still loved the show. The boy with Plank was funny aswell, idk why. Man, I miss my childhood badly. I'm gonna watch the shows again very soon.

• Love
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I know right, I remember one time he said "sticks and stones may break your bones but words leave psychological wounds that will never heal". He got that right but people are still horrible. He always made me laugh and so did Cosmo! I was thinking about the show this morning funnily enough! I had a crush on Edd as a kid, still do. It was weird but I still loved the show. The boy with Plank was funny aswell, idk why. Man, I miss my childhood badly. I'm gonna watch the shows again very soon.
Pretty peculiar that you had a crush on Ed I would assume girls were more into double D.

I miss childhood unbelievably much like you wouldn´t understand I am obessed with my childhood life was so simple back then and I was so happy, had tons of friends and passions my life was pretty much the exact opposite of what it is now.

• Aww..
sadgirl2002

sadgirl2002

Fallen Angel
Apr 9, 2019
Pretty peculiar that you had a crush on Ed I would assume girls were more into double D.

I miss childhood unbelievably much like you wouldn´t understand I am obessed with my childhood life was so simple back then and I was so happy, had tons of friends and passions my life was pretty much the exact opposite of what it is now.

I think maybe it was because he was a goody goody, I'm not sure why haha. I miss mine aswell.. I mean, my childhood was horrible in primary school but I just want to be a child again because as the years go by, my life just becomes worse and more painful. I would do anything to be 1-5 years old again.

• Love
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

Corporations sucks. The shit that kills everything because of profit and stupid rules and culture. What I hate about it is how people specially who are key creators or developers are nothing more than replaceable tools. So if one has a great idea or created a fictional character, it becomes the company idea and stays for them while the creator can be expelled like doing nothing. Of course, all for the profit, profit that accumulates and never used for good. Why not use to make better products and more entertainment? Or at least endorse fanmade products? But the fuckers don't care about us or about the franchises.

Also fans work with passion, something that is not found in corporations which is mostly abuse and time restrictions. And it is clear how when you love something, you will do more than someone who soullessly just follow corporate shitty rules and restrictions