U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I feel so alone because I haven't met anyone who thinks the way I do , everyone just thinks the same, generically following each other without thinking outside of themselves. And when I'm given advice I'm given the same ones over and over again despite it not suitable for my circumstances and it not working for me but it's because people think of universal advice and not for what would be beneficial for that subject and specific person who's going through a specific situation that a lot of people might not understand or have went though. The neglect of helping me in the way I need so is one of the reasons why I'm still stuck in a limbo , unable to progress or overcome anything. I am weary of it, tired of seeking help and having no one be able to do it. I am so alone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and 4 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
How old are u? It might be that ure smarter than average that can make it more difficult socially.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and Johanna94
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
And when I'm given advice I'm given the same ones over and over again despite it not suitable for my circumstances and it not working for me but it's because people think of universal advice and not for what would be beneficial for that subject and specific person who's going through a specific situation that a lot of people might not understand or have went through.
I think you'll get radically different responses here, why don't you ask us?

Ctb is a subject most can't relate to, so they can't give the support or advice we need, but we get it here. Likewise, I've noticed that folks share lots of other issues here and get the same kind of understanding and outside-the-norm advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei, Underdepth and 1 other person
U

Underdepth

Nov 19, 2019
I think you'll get radically different responses here, why don't you ask us?

Ctb is a subject most can't relate to, so they can't give the support or advice we need, but we get it here. Likewise, I've noticed that folks share lots of other issues here and get the same kind of understanding and outside-the-norm advice.
Who Can I ask! I do not know people on here

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and TheDevilsAngel
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Who Can I ask! I do not know people on here
All of us!

Most of don't know anyone on here. That gives a lot of freedom to say what you want and not have to worry about how they'll react to you, they won't come up to you later or gossip about you to others you know.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, TheDevilsAngel and Sensei
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
You've already asked. Feeling lonely is understandable if you see the world in a way that deviates from the commonly accepted views. There is strength in the pack and it's tough to go against that.
Often, it's people of higher intelligence or increased perception or understanding who will be this way. And people react to it in different ways. Some are inspired and stand put from the crowd with their creativity. Some get depressed and can't deal with it. Some just run and spend their whole life running.
You can't help the way you see things but you have to accept that others won't see things in the same way. It's not about being right or wrong but rather different perceptions. Society needs the consensus but it also needs those who think differently. It's evolution's way of throwing different adaptations at the wall to see if they stick.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Underdepth, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I feel so alone because I haven't met anyone who thinks the way I do , everyone just thinks the same, generically following each other without thinking outside of themselves. And when I'm given advice I'm given the same ones over and over again despite it not suitable for my circumstances and it not working for me but it's because people think of universal advice and not for what would be beneficial for that subject and specific person who's going through a specific situation that a lot of people might not understand or have went though. The neglect of helping me in the way I need so is one of the reasons why I'm still stuck in a limbo , unable to progress or overcome anything. I am weary of it, tired of seeking help and having no one be able to do it. I am so alone.

GoodPersonEffed is telling the truth. You can start a thread, divulge a little bit more information about your problems, and ask if someone else is in your situation and wants to PM. You will most definitely get an answer. Or you could simply join the chat and find kindred souls that way.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 1465, MiserableBastard1995, Underdepth and 2 others