• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
NO ONE SURVIVES THE DUCT TAPE METHOD: Unusual suicidal smothering by means of mutible loops of adhesive gummed tape.

ResearchGate: Duct tape suicide

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: psp3000, dogbreath, Doemu and 16 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
The best suicide method. The best way out of this hell of life. The method where no one survives - that is what we all want. But yet it is so hard to do when the panic arises from lack of oxygen. But people have been able to cope with this before. So how did they do it? If you are intelligent enough, you can answer that question. I wish you the best.

Reactions: sserafim
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
How do you manage to cope with the panic with this method?

O

Over-over

Nov 16, 2023
i wish i could just hold my breath

Reactions: sserafim, DeadHead and DEATH IS FREEDOM
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
That's actually kinda interesting.. sounds way more reliable than the night night method tbh

Reactions: Hunter2005, sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
loser098

loser098

Nov 16, 2023
Nice! Saving this one.

• Yay!
Reactions: Placo, sserafim and DEATH IS FREEDOM
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
I have tried the duct tape method and other methods several times but I have chickened out. Don´t write to me that I am not ready to die! I am 200 percent ready to die and I have nothing left to live for! My parents should not have procreated. I need euthanasia!

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Justnotme, xi0ni and 6 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
Thank you for posting this. It looks interesting. SN is still my chosen method for now

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE, Unknown21 and 2 others
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
The best suicide method. The best way out of this hell of life. The method where no one survives - that is what we all want. But yet it is so hard to do when the panic arises from lack of oxygen. But people have been able to cope with this before. So how did they do it? If you are intelligent enough, you can answer that question. I wish you the best.
How do you survive the Si keep it distracted and with the time of deciding to and doing is very short

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
People should not procreate. Birth is the cause of all suffering and death.
There is no reason for me to write here anymore!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, venomousSSërpent74, divinemistress36 and 5 others
HypoxicHeaven

HypoxicHeaven

why am I conscious?
Oct 26, 2023
we need more threads on meme methods
ik night night exits, but I think the OP was being serious

Reactions: Untimely and Chronosphere
LilaMond

LilaMond

I wish I knew how it would feel to be free
Dec 25, 2021
How to you calm yourself for the panic of lack of oxygen? Drinking? Benzos? Sorry, I can't think of anything more :(

Reactions: Hunter2005, sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
I feel like the best way to do this would be to have a straw in your mouth as you begin wrapping. That way you have air flow while you begin to obstruct your airways.

This method is probably meant to be done fast though. Probably done by covering the nose or mouth first, and then taping the other airway. Not sure how they avoid tearing at the tape enough to make even a small hole.

Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree, findmybridgesocal, Hunter2005 and 4 others
D

Deleted member 65988

How to you calm yourself for the panic of lack of oxygen? Drinking? Benzos? Sorry, I can't think of anything more :(
Was thinking the same thing, maybe benzos

Reactions: sserafim, WAITING TO DIE and LilaMond
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
From what I've read, a lack of oxygen is what makes you calm. If you achieve deep hypoxia before hypercapnia, you shouldn't have troubles with suffocation.

Reactions: venomousSSërpent74 and sserafim
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
From what I've read, a lack of oxygen is what makes you calm. If you achieve deep hypoxia before hypercapnia, you shouldn't have troubles with suffocation.
And how do you do this. I can't figure it out. Please any help would be appreciated

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
And how do you do this.
You can hyperventilate and then partially displace oxygen in the lungs by other gas. But this would be difficult to do reliably with duct taping, because if you displace too low amount of oxygen, you can still experience suffocation, and if you displace too much oxygen, you can pass out before you isolate your airways. Submerging your head in a pool of water would serve as a more easy and reliable isolation from atmosphere oxygen.

Reactions: sserafim and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I have tried the duct tape method and other methods several times but I have chickened out. Don´t write to me that I am not ready to die! I am 200 percent ready to die and I have nothing left to live for! My parents should not have procreated. I need euthanasia!
I've thought of this kind of method myself and I guess using cable ties or handcuffs to tie my wrists together behind my back immediately after I've taped myself up would guarantee death.

Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
I think the reason of using 'multiple loops' of the best tape we know of is that it overcomes any SI. Even if you panicked, it would be incredibly hard to free yourself once you're set. And you'll have a very limited amount of time, too.

If you're strong enough to begin wrapping the tape, and manage to get a bunch of loops round your head, you'll already be close to end of your breath by the time you're finished… it does actually sound really effective tbh

Reactions: sserafim and todeswunsch
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Duct tape method should be like dying of hemlock poisoning and pressure on the lungs - one can neither breathe in nor out. But when you can´t hold your breath any longer, the reaction should be to tear the tape off the head. The solution is to attach handcuffs around the wrists behind the back and drugs should make suicide easier. But according to the article in this post, the deceased man had neither drugs in his body nor handcuffs. Courage makes most things possible - and how does man become brave? Why fear suffering and death - which will occur anyway?

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Instead of taping around lap after lap with duct tape around the face and head that takes time, one can tape a finished mask before putting it on the face and head. Breathing should stop completely in this situation - it will be like pressure on the chest. Duct tape method will be like being buried alive underground or under snow. Panic ensues here but why should death be painless when life is agonizing? Duct tape method is possible to do without drugs and handcuffs. Is this method better than plastic bag method where one continue to breathe but die from lack of oxygen and carbon dioxide poisoning?

Klistertejp

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Okay I'd only use this if other strangulation/hanging/blood choke and related methods that other cut the blood flow to the brain off or asphyxiate you aren't avaliable. Still this specific method is only slightly below cutting for me because of how uncomfortable it looks

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Is the duct tape method better than the plastic bag method?

K

KANCEL

Feb 21, 2024
Not for me, makes me cringe just thinking about it. Only slightly below fire or drowning on ways not to go
Not for me, makes me cringe just thinking about it. Only slightly below fire or drowning on ways not to go
I'd rather stick my head in bucket of fast setting cement, if I'm not going to be able to breath….i don't want to know when I CTB

Last edited:
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
The best is to not procreate - then no one has to commit suicide and die.

Reactions: Life is pointless, Cakeisalie, Rogue Proxy and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Last edited:
Reactions: Lookingtoflyfree and sserafim