• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Notlikeforte

Notlikeforte

Mar 18, 2021
Tired of being told by professionals that CTB is a "permanent solution" to a "temporary problem". My whole life has been a permanent problem, not the other way around.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: push, Buildingsandcastles, Forever Sleep and 9 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
It's actually quite funny how they try to talk us out of ctb by saying it's a permanent solution, while that's what attracts us the most. No more pain. Ever. Again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, myusername890, sserafim and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those who invalidate suffering like that really are so insensitive to me, sadly I just believe that many won't even try to understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, divinemistress36 and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
They love their empty platitudes, don't they? As @dinosavr said, that's what attracts a lot of people to suicide in the first place so saying shit like that doesn't make sense and shows that they probably aren't even really listening to you. It also comes off as a bit condescending since of course you know that suicide is a permanent solution. Why do they feel the need to tell you this? That's part of the appeal.

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
I feel sorry for them, imagine being a professional in your field and not being able to connect with your patients at all, reaching for a book of easy clichés instead…

Reactions: myusername890, sserafim, cold_severance and 1 other person
luneylonegirl

luneylonegirl

Lonely betrayed girl ready to die
Jan 31, 2024
I'm so sorry you got that situation. Professional who never experience any of suicidal ideation just told us a lot of bullshit without even care about what we are really feel. They don't know that for dome people, their life is a mess, a permanent damage already done and can't be undone.

Reactions: sserafim and cold_severance
BorderlineChellery

BorderlineChellery

I was never meant for this life...
Feb 19, 2024
Been told this a lot. Also get told all the time that I have to stick around for others because it would hurt them if I did it. Yet those who'd be hurt if I did it don't try to understand the pain I'm in everyday

Reactions: sserafim