jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
i'm always perceived as happy and it's so tiring because no one cares abt me bc of that. i hate how whenever i see ppl getting cared for by others i get jealous because i never get treated that way. i just want to disappear i literally just want to end it all just so the ppl in my life can realize how much damage they've done to me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Old Friend, Moburin 29, luminouss and 9 others
Kempel556

Kempel556

Luce sicut stellae
Sep 26, 2023
Im sorry you feel that way, itĀ“s sad to think that nobody cares about us, hope things can get better for you

Reactions: Moburin 29, WAITING TO DIE and jellymomo
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i'm always perceived as happy and it's so tiring because no one cares abt me bc of that. i hate how whenever i see ppl getting cared for by others i get jealous because i never get treated that way. i just want to disappear i literally just want to end it all just so the ppl in my life can realize how much damage they've done to me
Yes, it is utterly exhausting playing the part of a happy person, when you are actually crying inside.
Nobody sees your pain that you hide so well from them. Like an actor in a play, we play our part and live the lie each and every day.
We want to scream and tell them how we really feel, of our suffering that is invisible to all around us.
Yet even if they knew of our inner torment, would they actually care for us ?

Reactions: jellymomo, Moburin 29 and Kempel556
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly don't believe that other people can be relied on in this existence, it's dreadful how many people are just so cruel and create so much suffering, it's really understandable just wishing to disappear.

Reactions: jellymomo and WAITING TO DIE
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I literally just want to end it all just so the ppl in my life can realize how much damage they've done to me
I feel this...i am sorry,i know how painful is this feelingšŸ«‚

Reactions: jellymomo
luminouss

luminouss

waiting for the right time
May 27, 2023
I also can't wait until I can exist this dreadful ugly world. :)

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and jellymomo
angel444

angel444

sometimes i dont understand ...
Sep 29, 2023
oh god i get this so much. i also act happy and carefree all the time, and because of that if i were to be honest about all the mental torture im going through no one would take it seriously; infact that has happened . the world is really unfair... no one truly cares until ur gone

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and jellymomo