• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
I dont know how i always go in circle arroud this, Month after month i spend most of my time alone, day after day i tell my self a self cragted mantra "no one cares about you, no one likes you, no one will ever care about you, no one will ever like you. You are alone d" la me as it is it helped me keeps going trough. it reminded me daily to expect to have no one but myself. Yet the other i was invated to a birthday party, i dont usually do anything for a birthday, no one ever calls, hell dont even i remember it; i said i will go but that i dont really get what we are celebrating, My colegue explain to me while looking kinda confused, that bithdays are ment to celevrate the live of person, to show that you care about someone: my colegue is a cool dude and i think he deserves it dont get me wrong but then i remebered that ive never got a happy birthday call, i could only dream of a party, i dont think anyone cared about my birthday since i was like 15. "no one cares about you, no one likes you, no one will ever care about you, no one will ever like you. You are alone D" then it hit me like a truck once again, im alone i will always be, im not worth a call from anyone and when i finally get the courage to shoot my brains of no once will care, its just so cruel so so cruel, i dont get it im that awfull? dont exepct any one but yourself i say to myself everyday yet i dont think my brain can truly assimilate those words. Why cant i just die?

Im sorry for the rant, and the bad english not a native speaker

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent Raindrops and hikikomorizombie
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Trust me, you're not alone with these feelings.

• Love
Reactions: dospi1
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
i'm sorry :// i can relate, & it's a very shitty feeling. i haven't celebrated my bday since i was a teenager too. even then, i never had big bday parties/loads of friends messaging me happy birthday/flooding my social media w memories and bday wishes like every1 else did. it doesn't really bother me as much anymore, but it's still extremely disheartening to think about. i hope to kill myself before my bday this year.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dospi1
D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
Im sorry you guys have to go trough this same feeling i wish i could do something about, but all i can do is to offer you to chat if you ever feel like it dm me