• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
But I'm going in circles, my life is getting more and more erratic , I'm drinking more erratically, my sense of stability Is dissolving and I'm on a downward slope towards homelessness. I need to die, I'm going crazy. How do I kill myself? I'm turning into a down and out, things are becoming terrible and I just don't know how to kill myself.
I can't keep hanging on like this, this is not how my life should have turned out and I can't cope with it. I need to man up and make an attempt before things get worse and I sink into heroin.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be so dreadful and awful what you go through, I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

errorsinmypast

errorsinmypast

I see only one escape
Apr 3, 2024
I can feel the fear and panic in your words and I really wish I could help you. Living in despair is so hard to bear and I'm pretty sure a lot of us on here would take an option to ctb if it was pain free and guaranteed, but there isn't really that guarantee. I often hope to come across a message on here that will contain the answer we are all looking for, maybe one day huh. Sorry you're hurting so bad.