Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
I don't have motivation anymore—not in my hobbies and interests, not in taking care of myself the way I should. Not in my aspirations or future career choices. I don't feel like myself, and it's been like that for a long time. It's more of a longing for what used to be—you know when you were younger? It felt so care free and joyous and innocent at times. Not to say it was all sunshines and rainbows, far from it. I have some pretty difficult memories I try to suppress; It never leaves me though, and it fucking hurts thinking about them so much.

I go through the same routine: Come home, lay down in bed, watch TV, emotional eat and repeat. It's fucking pathetic. So many aches and pains, medication and sleepless nights along the way to help too. I don't want to exist like this—it's so miserable—so empty—so meaningless.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: stareoffintospace, Per Ardua Ad Astra, unnormal9 and 2 others
AkaRed

AkaRed

Come on! Let’s go, we’ll make our future together.
Apr 20, 2023
I know how you feel. Life can become entirely stagnant with no end in sight, sometimes. Finding meaning is difficult, especially recently- and I know a lot of individuals are in the same boat. One thing that did help me though was just, changing my setting. It's not always easy, but for me, it came in the form of getting a new job. Sometimes it comes in the form of the people you meet, and so on and so forth. Wishing you the best!
<3

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
And they expect us to just except this.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also tired of being trapped inside a cycle of endless days that just sadly continues to repeat, existing certainly is so futile and meaningless and will only cause us to suffer more. To me existence is a burden and it's true that there is too much pain in existing, it does sound very tiring what you have to endure, it's very much understandable just wishing to finally be free from it all.