Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I work for these sewn seeds of my labor. Now everybody wants my miracle plants. I just want to till the land with my hoe and restore balance to the supermarkets. One day everybody will see the gift that keeps on giving from these hands. No more will people cry out in despair from their famished mouths. I will settle their qualms. They laugh and ridicule my trades, but they'll see me for who I truly am. I strike at the right time to deliver fully. The harvest will be bountiful. Cursed be the damned hellish sun that tries to stand in my way of lush crops. I will keep on dreaming about taming and bending the weather, but until then, I'm just a humble farmer.
farmer-silhouetted-by-early-morning-sun-picture-idE007860

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
The Abyss

The Abyss

Why're we still here, just to suffer?
Dec 19, 2019
Heard western governments are paying farmers to NOT grow crops in an effort to artificially create food shortages, Monsanto created terminator seeds so they're 1 life cycle then more need to be bought by poor farmers & the wealthy have been buying up acre after acre of fields in South America.

jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
I'm captain jack sparrow

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Heard western governments are paying farmers to NOT grow crops in an effort to artificially create food shortages, Monsanto created terminator seeds so they're 1 life cycle then more need to be bought by poor farmers & the wealthy have been buying up acre after acre of fields in South America.
Monsanto conmsistently wins awards for being the most evil company in the world, for good reason- these terminator seeds are sickening.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe