• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Long story short, I am a total fuckup with epilepsy and chronic depression at 21, and can't leave my bed for long because of back problems. This is the backstory you can skip:
My parents divorced a year ago, that was little after my epilepsy started (because of substance abuse, I wanted to feel some happiness in my life).

I had brain lesions as well, and while I never threw a fit in my first twenty years since I can remember, I then started throwing punches left and right (as well as hurting myself). I had nobody, so first they were directed at my mom. She blocked me out of her life and now I'm with my dad. I tried to work for his business, because he knew my limitations and said he would help me. Saturday, he started yelling about my abusive ex and how I am still depressed and apathetic and make him look bad. He then went to bed, and I snapped, sent a nasty message to my ex and punched him right in the abdomen.

It didn't look like a bad punch from my perspective but he said he couldn't breathe and could have had a cardiac arrest. I went and spent two nights with my ex, but the guy beats me and treats me like dirt. I don't need to go into more, but I can't be with him for a long period of time.

I tried to come back to my father and apologize, I am sincerely sorry right now too because when I snap I'm not the same person anymore. I can't keep living this way, and no one will want me like that. But most importantly, my father said he'd let me spend the night but I have to disappear by TOMORROW. That I am a burden to him and don't deserve his hospitality. He has his mind set on this. He knows about my depression and that I tried to CTB a couple times, but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He's a happy person despite having had a shitty life, I know if I were to die that too shall pass.

Now I literally lost my only chance and support, and the person I'm living with hates my existence. I hate it as well but I struggled 21 years because I thought there were people that loved me. There are none, not that I deserved them. He insists of me leaving tomorrow and stop wasting space. I know I'm going to be no good no matter where/if I find work, and have nowhere to go but to sleep.

Here's the actual problem: I have to die by tomorrow without any preparation, anything that could help me and I can't go buy a rope because I keep busting into tears, even though I knew this day would come. I've thought about the bathtub/hyperventilation suicide, but on another website they say there is only 21% chance of death. How would you do it?
I get some pretty sweet meds for my epilepsy but I'm running out and would only be able to refill in 1 week. I think I'll take all that's left, even if it won't help me much, just so I make sure there's no coming back. But what after? What if the bathtub somehow fails? I could attach a computer cable to something, but what? Everything suspended in the house would just fall with me. I have no force to dexterity and I don't think I could tie a knot strong enough anyway, let alone a noose. I need help, please.

Thank you very much, you are all kind people and let's hope together there will be more humane way to end it in the future.

Reactions: garbageguy, scales, N-IsMyHope and 9 others
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
Welcome here. I know back problems are really bad, hope you find somebody that could help you

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
I am so sorry to hear about the struggles you have.. Do oyu know about some places nearby here you can hang for example? (full suspension will do, since you can't back out of it when you are hung) Best wishes to you, hugs <3

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and throwaway777
dysfunctional

dysfunctional

Arcanist
Oct 26, 2018
Train? Jumping?

Reactions: Kirakishou, Deafsn0w, NoOneKnows and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
Wow! so, im sorry. Could you walk to the slab of a high estate and throw yourself headlong into a street without obstacles (like trees)?
if you said hanging would be complicated, have you researched the tourniquet method? I do not even know if it's feasible, but I've heard of it and is easy.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Salvacion, Deafsn0w and 2 others
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
Thank you everyone for your kind welcome,
There's no train near me... and I'm afraid of the chance of survival. Or pussying out of it. It seems my survival instinct has grown stronger with age.
I have no idea where I could hang myself but you know... I don't even want to get out of the damn house.
Maybe, after all, I am just a waste of space making excuses.
However, I've never head of this method but I have a few containers for vape liquid refills that have that skeleton and death danger warning on their back (sorry for my poor english). I could try to mix them with something and drink them. Would that work okay? How long would it take? I don't really care about the suffering once it's going to be over with.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Which liquid is it?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w, MsNobody and 1 other person
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
Uhh just checked the back, keep in mind these are in french but should be pretty much the same denomination: propylene, (glycol, glycerine water and shit), benzaldehyde, aromas.
It says to call the poison center right away if ingested. I have 3*10ml. What do you think?

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone, this is my first post here. Long story short, I am a total fuckup with epilepsy and chronic depression at 21, and can't leave my bed for long because of back problems. This is the backstory you can skip:
My parents divorced a year ago, that was little after my epilepsy started (because of substance abuse, I wanted to feel some happiness in my life).

I had brain lesions as well, and while I never threw a fit in my first twenty years since I can remember, I then started throwing punches left and right (as well as hurting myself). I had nobody, so first they were directed at my mom. She blocked me out of her life and now I'm with my dad. I tried to work for his business, because he knew my limitations and said he would help me. Saturday, he started yelling about my abusive ex and how I am still depressed and apathetic and make him look bad. He then went to bed, and I snapped, sent a nasty message to my ex and punched him right in the abdomen.

It didn't look like a bad punch from my perspective but he said he couldn't breathe and could have had a cardiac arrest. I went and spent two nights with my ex, but the guy beats me and treats me like dirt. I don't need to go into more, but I can't be with him for a long period of time.

I tried to come back to my father and apologize, I am sincerely sorry right now too because when I snap I'm not the same person anymore. I can't keep living this way, and no one will want me like that. But most importantly, my father said he'd let me spend the night but I have to disappear by TOMORROW. That I am a burden to him and don't deserve his hospitality. He has his mind set on this. He knows about my depression and that I tried to CTB a couple times, but it doesn't seem to matter to him. He's a happy person despite having had a shitty life, I know if I were to die that too shall pass.

Now I literally lost my only chance and support, and the person I'm living with hates my existence. I hate it as well but I struggled 21 years because I thought there were people that loved me. There are none, not that I deserved them. He insists of me leaving tomorrow and stop wasting space. I know I'm going to be no good no matter where/if I find work, and have nowhere to go but to sleep.

Here's the actual problem: I have to die by tomorrow without any preparation, anything that could help me and I can't go buy a rope because I keep busting into tears, even though I knew this day would come. I've thought about the bathtub/hyperventilation suicide, but on another website they say there is only 21% chance of death. How would you do it?
I get some pretty sweet meds for my epilepsy but I'm running out and would only be able to refill in 1 week. I think I'll take all that's left, even if it won't help me much, just so I make sure there's no coming back. But what after? What if the bathtub somehow fails? I could attach a computer cable to something, but what? Everything suspended in the house would just fall with me. I have no force to dexterity and I don't think I could tie a knot strong enough anyway, let alone a noose. I need help, please.

Thank you very much, you are all kind people and let's hope together there will be more humane way to end it in the future.

So youre a physically abusive person? No sympathy.

Reactions: Kirakishou and Deafsn0w
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
Much sympathy she had to suffer too much.

Reactions: BiancaW79, Made4TV, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
The tourniquet method looks nice though, thank you!
And unfortunately I am abusive, though in 20 years I had never raised my hand or voice on another person and just took the hits, I've become a monster and I need to leave.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I'm sorry to hear your going though all that shit. Sounds like overdosing or the water blackout method has a high potential of failure. One thing about hanging is that you don't need to buy a rope. You can use anything from a belt to an extension cord. There is a possibility of failure with partial suspension (I failed at it myself).

If I had to pick between the 3 I'd go with hanging.

M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
I don't understand why water blackout has high failure rate though. The website just gave the stats, no explanation. If you black out underwater, shouldn't you be screwed? I'll certainly try that first anyway.
Also, with hanging, there is nothing in the house... I'm afraid to walk in the blistering cold for hours to find a remote tree (I live in a city), not being able to tie the rope right or being "rescued". It's not foolproof if you can't do it from your house IMO. I mean, it never is, unless I were lucky enough to be in our neighbor state Switzerland and Dignitas could help me. What a waste. I talked to them, no housing arrangement for foreigners, it takes months... I understand these tyrannic laws are still strict there, but I know I would be long gone.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
I had an abusive father. In my opinion anyone who is physically abusive is questionable.
Both my parents were, father broke my finger once and I have a scar from a bottle my mother threw on me (she was aiming at my head, I protected it with my hand). And I got beat up at school too. Trust me, I know what it is and what it feels like, and I'm not the same person when I do these things, I've lost so much. Brain damage. It's bad.

Reactions: BiancaW79, GoneWrong, NoDream and 2 others
Lady black

Lady black

Oct 22, 2018
You don´t need a tree, a door knob will do it for partial hanging

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Both my parents were, father broke my finger once and I have a scar from a bottle my mother threw on me (she was aiming at my head, I protected it with my hand). And I got beat up at school too. Trust me, I know what it is and what it feels like, and I'm not the same person when I do these things, I've lost so much. Brain damage. It's bad.

that doesnt add up, im sorry. If youre parents were abusive you would not retaliate. Please sell your fantasy to other people, not someone who has been through several foster homes.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
that doesnt add up, im sorry. If youre parents were abusive you would not retaliate. Please sell your fantasy to other people, not someone who has been through several foster homes.
I haven't retaliated for the whole twenty years. I wasn't asking for advice about this, and everyone's story is different... If you want to hate me go ahead, you won't be the first.

Reactions: BiancaW79, Deafsn0w, Empty RN and 1 other person
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
I hadn't even thought about a door knob. I have a belt. I will still try the bathtub method first because I hate seizures, but otherwise I guess it'll be fine since it's my last one :)

AceOfSpadesCTB

AceOfSpadesCTB

Oct 9, 2018
Uhh just checked the back, keep in mind these are in french but should be pretty much the same denomination: propylene, (glycol, glycerine water and shit), benzaldehyde, aromas.
It says to call the poison center right away if ingested. I have 3*10ml. What do you think?
The poison warning is likely because they someone nicotine - which can be toxic when ingested in large quantities. However! Those quantities are NOT well known, and the numbers vary wildly. I loved into using nicotine poisoning as a method, but it's not reliable and is going to just be painful and not fatal.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Reactions: AtomicNewt, piratemaverick, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Is jumping feasible? 100ft should be enough to guarantee death.

I'm sorry for your situation, by the way. Sadly our society wants people like you to go on suffering despite your wishes.

Reactions: Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap, Salvacion and 2 others
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
I live on 3rd floor. 50% survival rate. Not risking it.
Anyways, today is D day. I said fuck it and tool the Valium I had left and twice my dose of Kpin, even if I know these won't knock me out I might get a little more courage. Fucking wish I could have waited refill day so my death could be peacefully falling asleep underwater.
So now I'm going to take a bath and try to pass out forcefully. I'll keep you updated.
My dad woke me up this night and said I had to eat something, he noticed I haven't eaten in a week. I promised him to eat something today and he let me sleep. He's such a good human being, just uneducated about mental illnesses. I know he'll be happier without me though, he's free from my mother, he'll soon be completely devoid of responsibilities. He deserved it, after working so hard so raise a fucked up child.
I'll update after the bath if I'm still here... Big hugs to ALL of you, even the ones who've been mean to me, I love you all from the bottom of my heart and am so sorry the world is such a cruel place.

Reactions: BiancaW79, NoDream, Deafsn0w and 2 others
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Hugs hope you find peace

Reactions: piratemaverick, Lifeisatrap, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
FUCK ME. He called me right as the bath was filling. The stuff that only happens in movies, I even dreaded it and it became true. I was tempted not to answer, but I thought hearing a few angry words from him would help me.
That's what did it when my mother basically told me to jump in front of a train a year ago, I took off and went. But I was spotted by the security camera because I was waiting where the train was fast, not the platform. I didn't know anything about anything at that time.
Now, I'm so freaking torn because he was sweet to me and forced me to promise to wait and talk to him tonight. I think he could see the despair in my voice, though I tried to tell him I was okay. He begged me not to leave him alone. Damn it, I know he'd be better off. Wtf do I do now

Reactions: BiancaW79, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
I refuse to listen to happy people telling me "it will get better". But what if it's your own father, whom you live with, that doesn't want you gone even though you're a useless POS? Denial?

M

MsNobody

Oct 28, 2018
He was in prison when he was my age, and managed to make it and become successful. I believe he thinks it can be the same way with me. Except when it's in your head, and it's been that way since early childhood, you know you can't despite your best efforts. I even got into drugs after a failed attempt in hopes of saving my parents the grief and experiencing a bit of fake happiness. Now I'm mentally handicapped. What would be next?

Reactions: NoDream, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
I'm sorry to see that you have so much mental anguish. No one can make this decision but you and you alone. However, I don't believe for one second that your Dad would be better off without you, maybe you at least owe him the opportunity to hear him out. This is the Father in me talking now. Only you can decide that though.

Your Mother on the other hand, sounds like a real POS. Who the heck tells their own kid, or anyone with mental health problems for that matter, to jump in front of a train.

Much hugs and love coming your way.

Reactions: piratemaverick, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
@MsNobody are you still here? Haven't heard from you since 6:30 am... just wondering if your method worked or if you decided to wait.

W

WaysToSuicide

Nov 3, 2018
Through that whole thing you missed one key detail...brain damage and epilepsy

Reactions: NoDream, Deafsn0w, Salvacion and 1 other person