• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
Should I give up and just wait for natural death?

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, sserafim, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Nobody can tell you. Why don't you tell a bit more about u and y u wanna die? No methods r 100% but success rates are very high when you follow the protocols and plan your attempt well.

Reactions: davidtorez
vak

vak

🏅🇨🇿
Feb 13, 2024
Natural death is not reliable either, with all the accidents and diseases that can happen to you. I'll take my chances with SN over the possibility of cancer or getting disabled and having this option taken from me.

But that's just me, you do you!

Reactions: Umacon and davidtorez
invisiblesuffering

invisiblesuffering

Mar 4, 2024
Nobody can tell you. Why don't you tell a bit more about u and y u wanna die? No methods r 100% but success rates are very high when you follow the protocols and plan your attempt well.
Many people on this site claim that they failed their method and did everything right. Are they lying or what?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Many people on this site claim that they failed their method and did everything right. Are they lying or what?
There are many ways to fail an attempt but that doesn't mean the method is not reliable. Most attempts fail bc of SI, people did not plan well enough / impulsive attempt, people were found too early and so on. But that doesn't mean methods r unreliable.

Reactions: UKscotty, OrphicEnd and davidtorez
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Methods usually fail as people rush and don't plan.

No one can survive a high fall, hanging, inert gas, H2S, CO etc.

However sometimes people do things like jump into trees, hang from weak supports, let too much oxygen in etc.

Check out the pinned Post compilations, there you will find plenty of reliable methods.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
a bomb blast is 100 percent reliable blown to fragments

Reactions: Hollowman, UKscotty, davidtorez and 1 other person
Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
Lime sulphur and hydrogen chloride
Oh... It sounds complicated.. But I wish you good luck with that and a peaceful exit.
It really annoys me that we're all hiding here like unwitting hermits, as if suicide shouldn't be a choice.
I'm tired of being a slave to the system

Sorry... Good luck to you

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Oh... It sounds complicated.. But I wish you good luck with that and a peaceful exit.
It really annoys me that we're all hiding here like unwitting hermits, as if suicide shouldn't be a choice.
I'm tired of being a slave to the system

Sorry... Good luck to you
Actually quite easy painless and no time for si

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'd also fear trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering as a result, it's horrifying to me how such a thing could potentially happen. I really wish there's the option to just easily die in peace in a guaranteed way, it'd be such a relief.

• Aww..
Reactions: Justnotme