• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what existing will always be only suffering and that is undeniable, I'd always prefer to not exist than to be waiting to die in this cruel and futile existence but of course only never existing is true perfection.
Existence itself is the true problem as it's the source of all suffering, it's such a horrific, disturbing tragedy how life even exists at all, it disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much an existing being can suffer, the amount of sensesless cruelty and endless suffering in this world is absolultley horrifying.

Because of this only those who no longer exist are fortunate to me, there's nothing desirable about having the ability to be tormented endlessly in an existence that causes nothing but harm. All that's desirable to me is the peace of an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about, I only wish for non-existence, to exist means to suffer so unnecessarily all while risking experiencing much worse suffering at any moment.

I wish to cease existing as all suffering is unacceptable and best avoided no matter what and existing could only ever be suffering. To have the ability to exist is something very hopeless with existing beings doomed and destined to suffer, as after all existence is nothing more than a cycle of endless suffering that so cruelly and tragically continues to repeat once new life is so harmfully forced here. Existence truly is so evil and so repulsive, there's nothing appealing about suffering for decades in this meaningless existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Guys lets report this post as spam so hoepefully MOD can ban this anoying A.I. thats been spamming this forum for so many years.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
The issue is that the reality of existence is that the bad parts will always outweigh the good parts, so it's not an equal balance. There are endless ways to suffer, but few ways to be happy. Therefore, there's an asymmetry between "good" and "bad"; it's not an equal trade-off.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
Guys lets report this post as spam so hoepefully MOD can ban this anoying A.I. thats been spamming this forum for so many years.
i would but its not like the mods dont know about it. you can see them responding to OPs other threads. if they were going to do something, they most likely would have. theyre well aware of how annoyed we are and even showed annoyance themselves, so why OP is still here, i have zero idea.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
do you have any other opinions about anything or only this one?
It looks like an A.I. so it does not have an opinion, just a list of repettive message regarding the obvious statement that "existance/life is suferring"
I'm sorry that existence is only suffering for you FuneralCry, I agree there is so much suffering in the world that goes unchallenged. I wish people would stop bullying you for having a different opinion and experience.
People agree with the content, as we all know here how life is unbereable. The problem is the ridiculous amount of SPAM coming from this bot.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm sorry that you were forced into this world FC. This world can be cruel and painful. I hope that you find the peace that you deserve as quickly as possible
I wish fc would have a conversation with someone in her threads sometimes but it is her choice to not engage.
I think she used to reply to people in the past back when they wouldn't bully her for her views and repetition. Now, however, I can see why she doesn't engage in conversation as nothing that she says can affect how others think and she knows that. She knows that it's better not to engage with people who would just make her feel more irritated. I have respect for her for not backing down despite the amount of people on here who want her banned from this site. She's my favourite user here

Reactions: seekingrelease22
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
It looks like an A.I. so it does not have an opinion, just a list of repettive message regarding the obvious statement that "existance/life is suferring"
can you prove theyre AI? just cause its basically the same thing over and over again doesnt prove it is. all it really means it someone has a 1 track mind

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
can you prove theyre AI? just cause its basically the same thing over and over again doesnt prove it is. all it really means it someone has a 1 track mind
Its a joke, a member posted something about this anoying user beeing an A.I. a couple of days ago.
Regalrdless, who knows? Lol

Reactions: Life_and_Death
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Its a joke, a member posted something about this anoying user beeing an A.I. a couple of days ago.
Regalrdless, who knows? Lol
Autism can make users seem robotic, though some are more extreme than others.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb