• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
Title says it all pretty much. So many valuable years, half my life at the moment, just gone. Even if it were to pull a 180, me memories would still be flooded of misery. I've set many weekends at my last, but it's official that 2020 is my final year, with December 5th more than likely being my final day. I'll create a follow up thread if this seems to be the case.

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
I'd love a do over because there is so much I've missed that is no longer retrievable.
I actually don't regret time wasted in itself because it was my time to waste and there is possibly more potential time left if I don't CTB. I do have bad memories but I can repress them.

Mistake of Nature

Mistake of Nature

A shadow suspended on dust
Mar 30, 2020
I can definitely relate. As I get closer to the end, I've been thinking about everything I've missed out on. Even if my life were to magically get better, how could I deal with the fact that I've wasted my youth and missed out on so many critical experiences? The regret is too overwhelming to live with, and I'd just spend the rest of my life playing catch-up.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been feeling similarly, and I hope you are able to find some peace and comfort in one way or another.

A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
Yep no matter how much better I get I'll always regret and be sad at all the time I "wasted," idk if it can even be considered wasted because it's not like I'm in the mental state to really do anything.

Sometimes I think even if my anxiety went away I'd still want to ctb