DeathSleep

DeathSleep

Unstable Potato
May 25, 2023
Another day... Same old struggle. Planning ahead is hard to do right now so I try to focus on one day at a time so I don't get overwhelmed. but that just keeps me stuck in this fucking hell. Day after day with no movement towards my goal of CTB. Hoping that I'll get hit by some stray bullet or something. I feel like without my own intervention I'll just keep living. That sucks. I'm just trying to hold it together enough where I don't draw attention to myself. I don't want to end up in the psych ward. I wish I knew that the next time I tried to CTB I would be successful no matter the method. I'm glad this site exists so that I can express myself without people trying to "save" me. I wish I could just have a heart attack. I'm alone most of the time so it would be fatal. *Sigh* Guess I should go to bed. Just so tired.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: アホペンギン, cscott, Joarga and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped here, existing certainly can be so tiring, I understand feeling tired of everything, I just wish that there was the option to leave this world in a straightforward way without any complications and risks. But anyway best wishes.