• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
For the past couple days my family's been telling me they love me, it's not my fault etc. because of my failed attempt but what's annoying is they also tell me to be strong, they dont call me weak as they know that's wrong but it's still frustrating how they tell me to carry on and be strong, like why? What exactly should I bother being strong for when in the past I've tried so hard and still haven't gotten happier? Why when my anhedonia is so strong I don't have the energy to help anyone? Why should I live for practically nothing? It's so bullshit and it's ironic too, if life is hard and you have to be strong then why can't you accept the hardship of losing me and be strong enough to accept that?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sleepingintherain, ctbcat, kotonearisato and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd be so frustrated by that, to me it's cruel how people believe that others must continue to suffer no matter what and refuse to accept suicide as a valid option even know none of us are obligated to continue existing anyway.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, ijustwishtodie, Heartaches and 1 other person
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
Oh God it's brilliant. Let's just give uno reverse card to all those who think that just staying strong is easy. Let them show us how it's done. Good luck with that

• Yay!
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, reclaimedbynature, Heartaches and 1 other person
kotonearisato

kotonearisato

momento mori
Feb 13, 2024
I absolutely understand your feelings here. Nobody should have to be "strong" for this long. It's exhausting having to be "strong" just to appease other people. Why do we have to put in the work? I'm really sorry you're going through that.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, TheGoodGuy and FutureHanger
ctbcat

ctbcat

Yes, the everlasting contrast.
Jul 14, 2023
right? what's the point... i've coasted on 'being strong' - trying to at least do whats the bare minimum in other's eyes to... i don't know, try prevent suffering or something. it doesn't fucking work... and now i'm back, and i still want to die, and none of it fucking matters... i'm obviously not gonna claim this is the same for everyone but it's how it turned out for me. where's the hope in just trying to strongman your way out of it? where's the point? oh, do i get some sort of medal, some sort of purpose, some sort of promised good for being 'strong'? no, it still gets spit in your face...

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Being strong, had even been my curse. I perfectly understand you don't want to be that. My best wishes to you.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
There's been no reward to being strong