sharpiemarker

sharpiemarker

Sep 22, 2024
I don't have hope for anything anymore. I am doing awful I can't even talk about this to anybody. Life is shit and everything just keeps going worse and worse. I feel like there is no hope for people like me. No theraphy, no hospital, no nothing. I would like to think otherwise but its slowly becoming clear theraphy is for people who strictly have problems like low self-esteem, anxiety or shit that is caused simply by their belifes. Not for people like me. I'm even more fucking sad because I actually like my therapist. And hospital is good for absolutely nothing. I give up. Nothing will ever make anything right, I tried changing and of course it didn't fucking work. It doesn't matter what I do, because life will always find a way to come back to bite me. It's my destiny. I'm so dissapointed I'm fucking turning bitter. I don't like anything anymore. It's no use to tell anybody, theyre gonna say it's all my fault as if I haven't done anything to better myself ever. Or maybe I'm lazy, who gives a shit really? This world doesn't want me in it and I don't really want to be here either. Time to end two pathetic decades of pure humiliation. Things I live for begin to quickly get out my path and soon I can have a clean go.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful suffering in this existence, I find it so cruel how existing can easily get worse but anyway I wish you the best, I hope that you find what you search for.

• Love
Reactions: sharpiemarker