CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
So this is not the first time I try it. I follow stan´s guide perfectly and just at the moment I have to take the SN I chicken out. First time I received a meme from the girl I liked at that exact moment, so I decided to postpone. That was April. A couple of times I don´t even get to take any of the previous steps because something happens and I decide not to do it that day. This week I went all the way. I could smell it, I had a few grains of SN in my hand and I could feel them. Suddenly a light bulb flicked right on top of me and I took it as a signal. And the chicken out. I thought that I can wait a few weeks more and hope things do turn for the best. In April I was told that someone put a spell on me and thats why everything was going downhill for me and I was feeling really bad mentally. Last week they told me exactly the same, using the same words, today I have the visit of a shaman who will remove it. Hope this finally helps and I can get back on track and also have the strenght to keep working with my mental health disorder/issues.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Sensei, Meditation guide and 15 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i hope the visit with the shaman went/goes well.

Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 4993 and Ghost2211
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Thank you, it actually went pretty well. Been feeling strangely fine since then, and she told me in 2 weeks I would be totally ok. Thank you for your message!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pickajack, Lostandlooking, MiseryLovesMyCompany and 6 others
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I chickened our twice this year too — back in May and again in July. It's definitely difficult to take that final step.

• Hugs
Reactions: CrazyMary, Metalhead, x~Sophia~x and 2 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Thank you, it actually went pretty well. Been feeling strangely fine since then, and she told me in 2 weeks I would be totally ok. Thank you for your message!

That sounds interesting! Can you maybe describe what she did to help you?

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Deleted member 4993
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Reactions: soggyweeetabix, pickajack, chasedtheWind and 9 others
OccydePoes

OccydePoes

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Reactions: pickajack, Deleted member 4993, purplesmoothie and 5 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I got PTSD from surviving my SN attempt, not because it was painful or I had complications, but because it went so smoothly and that I would've died if I didn't park myself in a public area. So yes I know it's light out and I have to be absolutely sure if I want to go through with it again.

• Hugs
Reactions: infinitelove, Deleted member 4993, anxivoid and 5 others
Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020
I got PTSD from surviving my SN attempt, not because it was painful or I had complications, but because it went so smoothly and that I would've died if I didn't park myself in a public area. So yes I know it's light out and I have to be absolutely sure if I want to go through with it again.
Did you follow a specific guide/routine ?

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
Don´t know if i´t placebo or not in this specific case. I have had my fair share of this kind of experiences in the last 2 decades and can get and idea if someone is a fraud or not. During the summer I worked with one that was exactly as you said a placebo, it helped a bit until I realized it was just that and she wa sjust taking my money every week. Like classic phrases it doesn´t work because you don´t believe it.
That sounds interesting! Can you maybe describe what she did to help you?
Basically she prepared like a cleaning, kind of what you see in the movies. With candles, salt, etc. She did some prayers in what she said was an ancient language. She did the prayer twice and I heard kind of the same words in the same order.

Last edited:
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Did you follow a specific guide/routine ?

Fast for 3 days, exercise briskly on an empty stomach, then down 40g in half of a water bottle. I think my body thrashing around and accidentally hitting the car horn alerted people.

• Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I think my body thrashing around and accidentally hitting the car horn alerted people.
It was thrashing? You mean convulsions? I thought people passed out in five minutes. How was is smooth?

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
People love to fool themselves.

The shaman helped with enforcing placebo into OP.
Dude if its all placebo or whatever shit IF IT WORKS IT WORKS , same with religious people, i hate religions cuz they were created to controll people and and their belief systems but if they are feeling fine with religion and safe THEN WHY THE FUK NOT:}

• Love
Reactions: Homecoming, Lucifer'sRight, CrazyMary and 2 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
It was thrashing? You mean convulsions? I thought people passed out in five minutes. How was is smooth?

Yeah convulsing. I thought I messed up because it took about 15-20 minutes. I guess everybody's body chemistry is different.

K

kqlysrsly

Sep 15, 2020
Dude if its all placebo or whatever shit IF IT WORKS IT WORKS , same with religious people, i hate religions cuz they were created to controll people and and their belief systems but if they are feeling fine with religion and safe THEN WHY THE FUK NOT:}
Can you guys please get off my D, jezz...

I just replied with the answer to the question. No more, no less.

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
"Can you maybe describe what she did to help you?"

rhats not a question to you?

Myforevercharlie asked the OP that question, not you! How can you answer a question that wasn't aimed at you, when you weren't even there for the Shaman experience?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I can't even tell what this is all about.

Reactions: chasedtheWind
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Can you guys please get off my D, jezz...

I just replied with the answer to the question. No more, no less.
Disproving the unknown is not scepticism, it's a belief system.

Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
Where did I state that my answer is fact?
It was the tone of it "people love to fool themselves" it's kinda matter-of-fact and judgemental. It's not like she's talking gibberish, these things have always been around in our culture, and some of it could be genuine.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
People love to fool themselves.

The shaman helped with enforcing placebo into OP. /s

FTFY. Just forgot to add the /s at the end of your sarcastic comment.

Reactions: Lucifer'sRight
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
Don't be mad on him just ignore him
His life must suck , cuz hes aint loving himself therefore he cant love others.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
People who use other streams of non-visible reality on others who don't want to engage in that form of battle or just out of sheer malice.
There are entities always on your side who you don't communicate with through words but they will protect you unless you and they feel you deserve what the spell will bring. If you're a person of good morals and not out to hurt anyone you will have protection and can actually turn that energy from the spells to work for you. You don't need to pay some shaman who is most likely a con artist. It's a huge trend these days. Shamans who watch sitcoms. Don't be a fool.

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
albino_elk

albino_elk

Aug 25, 2020
People who use other streams of non-visible reality on others who don't want to engage in that form of battle or just out of sheer malice.
There are entities always on your side who you don't communicate with through words but they will protect you unless you and they feel you deserve what the spell will bring. If you're a person of good morals and not out to hurt anyone you will have protection and can actually turn that energy from the spells to work for you. You don't need to pay some shaman who is most likely a con artist. It's a huge trend these days. Shamans who watch sitcoms. Don't be a fool.
Everyone have their own personal truths. So everyone is equal, dont be a fool

• Love
Reactions: Lucifer'sRight