• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

nothingnobody

nothingnobody

Jul 9, 2023
i wanna kill myself so bad but my only methods would be jumping infront of a car/train, taking 200 aspirins, or asphyxiating myself
what do i do when i cant kill myself? my body is a husk and im ready to move on. such a joke, your mind has been ready to move on for years and yet your body keeps you alive anyways.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Immensevoid and Sylveon
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I understand this feeling. The pain of not being able to die when you are more than ready to is a special sort of hell, spent my Christmas with it and I just got out of the thick of it.

This may come off as rude, but the plans you mention sound rather impulsive. I trust you know what is best for yourself, but if you can persevere through this god awful feeling a little longer to think through other options I believe you'll find that overall beneficial, whether that be in getting through this time or finding a method you feel more comfortable with.

Reactions: Immensevoid, XboxJuan and Sylveon
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence you just wish to be free from. I hate how existence doesn't come with an eternal offswitch to just eternally cease existing in peace, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to die on our own terms, I also feel stuck here because suicide is difficult and inaccessible.

Reactions: Immensevoid
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
I understand this feeling. The pain of not being able to die when you are more than ready to is a special sort of hell, spent my Christmas with it and I just got out of the thick of it.

This may come off as rude, but the plans you mention sound rather impulsive. I trust you know what is best for yourself, but if you can persevere through this god awful feeling a little longer to think through other options I believe you'll find that overall beneficial, whether that be in getting through this time or finding a method you feel more comfortable with.
I second this. Especially with the aspirins. I've stated the reasons why this is probably a really bad idea in my thread here: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/a-caution-about-drug-poisonings-ods-and-cutting.144879/

There are far better methods if you spend some time preparing. It will pay off even if it feels painful to exist/put in the effort during the preparation phase.

I seriously empathize with the dread.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Immensevoid and Abyssal