anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023
I don't want to add anything long. I'm too tired. I just wanted to write something to give a slight life sign. I'm still here, still suffering in silence. Today during a talk, I realized I have absolutely no goals in life, and when I tried to think of some to make it my goals, I failed. I don't care about anything. Nothing makes me feel like it's worth it. Everything is monochrome. There's nothing that makes me want to do something. I just exist to exist. And I hope not for long.

For a second I felt like things are getting better but I am foolish to think so, with the memory of a goldfish of the past.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadandlonely99, landslide2, SoDone and 14 others
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
Effort is pointless. I put in full-time work, full-time school. Got up at 7am. Didn't get home until 9:30pm. Read and studied weekends. Did that for years. Saved up $25,000 in cash. I radically changed my diet and lost 60 pounds. I was pharmaceutical-free for months. It took the deep state a few months to destroy everything.

Nazis run the world and they love to maximize suffering in individual lives. They get off on it. Sick, evil people.

As someone who went through hell to turn his life around, I can tell you that it's not worth it. Evil jackazzes lurk around every corner.

• Aww..
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo, lizzywizzy09, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
creirwy

creirwy

sleepy bpd princess
Jul 27, 2024
I don't want to add anything long. I'm too tired. I just wanted to write something to give a slight life sign. I'm still here, still suffering in silence. Today during a talk, I realized I have absolutely no goals in life, and when I tried to think of some to make it my goals, I failed. I don't care about anything.
I feel the same way, but I do think that goals aren't necessarily important to have. I know everyone always talks about their goals and what they want to achieve in life but can't it be fine to not have that expectation and keep things small?
Maybe we can just try to live in the moment for once and try to enjoy things, even if they're meaningless to others, even if it's just rotting in bed.

• Love
Reactions: permanently tired, anonymousfoxxo, Hollowman and 1 other person
Kadaver

Kadaver

let death be kinder than man
Aug 11, 2023
I don't want to add anything long. I'm too tired. I just wanted to write something to give a slight life sign. I'm still here, still suffering in silence. Today during a talk, I realized I have absolutely no goals in life, and when I tried to think of some to make it my goals, I failed. I don't care about anything. Nothing makes me feel like it's worth it. Everything is monochrome. There's nothing that makes me want to do something. I just exist to exist. And I hope not for long.

For a second I felt like things are getting better but I am foolish to think so, with the memory of a goldfish of the past.
This resonates with me so hard. I'm very similar. When I was a kid I used to have fleeting dreams of being a doctor or a lawyer when I grew up. Then as my mental health worsted in my teens those fell away and I started to devote myself to my art. Then about two years ago I fell into a deep state of art block that has yet to leave me. I have no motivation to draw and it makes me so sad that something that used to ease my pain is just…gone. Now I have nothing. I don't want to own my own house. I don't want my own car. I don't want to work at some bs dead-end job, or any job at all really. I feel like I've been just drifting through life aimlessly while everyone else seems to have a path that they're following.

I just want to find somewhere I belong where I can be happy and loved…

• Love
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo, Hollowman and Pyxel
Pyxel

Pyxel

Sleepy
Sep 10, 2023
This resonates with me so hard. I'm very similar. When I was a kid I used to have fleeting dreams of being a doctor or a lawyer when I grew up. Then as my mental health worsted in my teens those fell away and I started to devote myself to my art. Then about two years ago I fell into a deep state of art block that has yet to leave me. I have no motivation to draw and it makes me so sad that something that used to ease my pain is just…gone. Now I have nothing. I don't want to own my own house. I don't want my own car. I don't want to work at some bs dead-end job, or any job at all really. I feel like I've been just drifting through life aimlessly while everyone else seems to have a path that they're following.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Goals just faded away as I got older.

• Love
Reactions: anonymousfoxxo, gayayi4811 and Kadaver
anonymousfoxxo

anonymousfoxxo

Stray Fox
Nov 9, 2023

This is exactly how I am right now too. Word by word.

• Love
Reactions: Kadaver
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also feel so tired of suffering here and just wish to cease existing, personally I find existing undesirable in general. But anyway I wish you all the best, I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: divinemistress36 and anonymousfoxxo
permanently tired

permanently tired

If they're watching might as well give them a show
Nov 8, 2023
Would it be worse to have no goals are ones that are sky-high? I'm not doing it for purpose, it's just a final thing I'm trying and whether or not it works out won't affect my decision. Although, it might delay that decision by a few years