TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Therapist told me to think about what I want in life. I realized I don't want anything. I don't care about having a job or a relationship. I just wish to rest

• Love
Reactions: emptyshell, exhaustedperfection, rationaltake and 8 others
asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
me too

• Hugs
Reactions: exhaustedperfection and TheSoulless
TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
I don't understand the notion of having "dreams", to be honest. I mean, I do understand it in the abstract, but it's not something that applies to me, I guess. Especially the notion of "dreaming" about having a job. Seems unnatural. Also, relationships are one of those things that happen on their own, and the more you focus on landing one the less likely it is to happen.

Looking outside of jobs or a relationship, you might be able to find a goal that actually matters to you. It doesn't have to be anything grandiose. In fact, it's probably best to start small—visiting a place you like, cooking a meal you haven't had in a while, treating yourself to a pizza and movie night, or something. Goals don't need to be these far-off, complex and overwhelming things. Just a somewhat well-defined, attainable thing that you'd get something positive from.

Reactions: exhaustedperfection, rationaltake and TheSoulless
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am sorry if this sounds weird, I dont mean it negative - but you have named a dream, you want to rest. Maybe this is what you need at the moment. And if not, what take so much energy in your past or present that you only wish to rest? What is the reason, that you have no single wish in your life?

• Aww..
Reactions: exhaustedperfection, lionetta12 and asterisk3