• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
the other day me and my boyfriend were laying in bed. i don't even remember what we were talking about, but he asked me to name 5 hobbies i have and i just absolutely drew a blank. i actually almost started crying. it took me a solid 5 minutes to come up with just 2. it never hit me how little i enjoy anything about life. now that i think about it, i really am not sure what my favorite color even is. it's so exhausting to mask everyday to appear normal. if i could stay inside all day and never go outside or work, i would. yesterday at work my boss asked me if i was okay because my "aura seems off" she said. i told her """i'm okay""" i also almost started crying after that. i'm hoping by next month i'll have my sn kit together. i was able to get an ae yesterday so i'm just waiting for that to be delivered. i have sn, propranolol, street xans, and meto (assuming it arrives). i truly just see nothing for me in this life.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
Yea, it can almost feel like an obligation to start something new when the mood is down. There are useful hobbies as well as those related to interests. A couple of hobbies that improve well-being are, for example, listening to music and walking outside - now that spring is starting to be bright, you could even take photos there, if you're wondering what colors you like.