• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

uchiha_sasuke

Oct 1, 2023
I'm new here and I've tried to search for a lot of methods to ctb, especially painless ones but all of them are really pricey. I'm really poor and I've been looking to ctb for years now and I just stumbled on this website like a month ago. I wish I had seen it sooner, maybe I would've been able to get those materials like CN.

But I really need to ctb as soon as possible, does anyone know anyway I can do that as cheap as possible or even requiring no money at all ?

• Love
Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Hello, welcome. You can find most of the methods in here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ As for free methods there is drowning, falling from height, getting hit by a train or other vehicle. Afaik those are quite painful and might not be guaranteed, you may end up disabled. In my opinion hanging is the optimal option as you only need a rope and, although possibly painful, unconciosness is quick (but of course there is risk associated with failure as well). You can find more info in the thread i linked
Also for hanging it's possible to use things you already have at home, like belts, as long as they are sturdy enough

Upvote 0
U

uchiha_sasuke

Oct 1, 2023
Hello, welcome. You can find most of the methods in here https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/ As for free methods there is drowning, falling from height, getting hit by a train or other vehicle. Afaik those are quite painful and might not be guaranteed, you may end up disabled. In my opinion hanging is the optimal option as you only need a rope and, although possibly painful, unconciosness is quick (but of course there is risk associated with failure as well). You can find more info in the thread i linked
Also for hanging it's possible to use things you already have at home, like belts, as long as they are sturdy enough
I actually saw the one on hanging and I'm considering it, I'm just really scared of screwing it and living vegetated.

Upvote 0
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
I actually saw the one on hanging and I'm considering it, I'm just really scared of screwing it and living vegetated.
Understandable. You just need to make sure that your ligature is sturdy and will hold you the whole time, also that whatever you attach it to won't break and that no one will discover you too soon. If all that goes as planned it's pretty much guaranteed death with full suspension
It's good to test your set up out with your whole weight

Upvote 0
FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I'm new here and I've tried to search for a lot of methods to ctb, especially painless ones but all of them are really pricey. I'm really poor and I've been looking to ctb for years now and I just stumbled on this website like a month ago. I wish I had seen it sooner, maybe I would've been able to get those materials like CN.

But I really need to ctb as soon as possible, does anyone know anyway I can do that as cheap as possible or even requiring no money at all ?
I'm also poor my friend, I can't even afford my own funeral, But this fact won't affect my final decision, we are in the same page 👊🏼👍🏽🙏🏼🤝

• Love
Reactions: uchiha_sasuke
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If there's a straightforward, guaranteed and painless way to die that is easily accessible, I'd be long gone by this point, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish there's an easy answer to the question.

Upvote 0
U

uchiha_sasuke

Oct 1, 2023
Understandable. You just need to make sure that your ligature is sturdy and will hold you the whole time, also that whatever you attach it to won't break and that no one will discover you too soon. If all that goes as planned it's pretty much guaranteed death with full suspension
It's good to test your set up out with your whole weight
I'll look in the woods if I can find a tree to hold my weight then I'll think about it. Thanks very much.
If there's a straightforward, guaranteed and painless way to die that is easily accessible, I'd be long gone by this point, sadly suicide just isn't straightforward but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I wish there's an easy answer to the question.
Same I would've done it a long time too, my first method was just to swallow a lot of aspirin (i think about 30 - 40 pills) that just caused ringing in my ear for like a week along with intense headaches and stomach aches. I also wanted to slit my wrists but it was just too painful and I couldn't get to the artery required to be cut to cause intense bleeding.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicotine_goblin
Upvote 0