• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NightTerror

May 20, 2024
I've wanted to kill myself since years and I've barely been getting by and the only time where I didn't think about stuff was when I played football. I blew out my knee and I need surgery so I can't play for a year. I also got diagnosed with ADHD so now I have GAD, MDD, and ADHD.
My family is depending on me to do something special because I was the "smart kid" and I've always coasted through high school and the first half of college. I wanted to go to graduate school for math but now I messed up my GPA because of all of this. It's painful to see all my dreams slowly drifting away because I don't know how to survive without football and I don't know how I'll do well when I don't have the focus or motivation for it.
How the fuck am I supposed to compete with people who are smarter than me and normal??? Being mediocre and getting stuck in an average job is the worst thing I can think of and I will kill myself before I let that happen.
Fuck everyone who says I'm weak for wanting to die and thinks therapy and medication solve everything.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lucifer_yoo and fleetingnight