stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Since I haven't got much time left - it got me thinking: I literally have nothing to lose.
I could do anything (okay, that's the mania speaking) - but on a smaller scale it's true.
I could buy something absurdly expensive or insult a stranger or a family member.
I could tell my boss to fuck himself (which I might do in a delayed e-mail lol).

Now I'm asking what would you do if nothing had consequences?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: MindFrog, NodusTollens, Fehler and 11 others

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
I would try practicing martial arts on strangers. I'm especially excited about performing a sleeper hold.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: NodusTollens, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Disappointered and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That's true as long as your method works 100%. If you failed, it'd be terrible to keep on living lol.

As for me, I would spend lots of money, buy lots of material stuff, get drunk every day, date lots of girls, bet online, and travel to some countries. That'd be enough lol

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Fragile and 3 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Legally? I'd get a credit card with no spending limit. Since there's no consequences then I should technically have infinite money this way. I suppose the banks could still just freeze my account and not give me any debt in order to satisfy the no consequence rule, but at least I'd be able to have some fun before they realize that I guess.

And then maybe I'd run around outside and try to ask every eligible woman out until one of them agrees to be with me.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, botanormal, 262653 and 1 other person
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
That's true as long as your method works 100%. If you failed, it'd be terrible to keep on living lol.

As for me, I would spend lots of money, buy lots of material stuff, get drunk every day, date lots of girls, bet online, and travel to some countries. That'd be enough lol
That's true - I'm too scared to do something to "big" anyways (even in the face of death, pathetic but oh well). Though just thinking about it gives me some kind of empowerment.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking, botanormal and 1 other person
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Legally? I'd get a credit card with no spending limit.
I would totally do that, unfortunately I couldn't even get my bank to increase my credit limit a little bit. You'd have to somehow prove you're really loaded to get an infinite credit card.
If that was possible I'd go travelling around the world, spending money recklessly on all vices available to me. That would be glorious.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking, stygal and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
I would risk to build an empire of my own rules and live it up to the end, no matter how soon or far will it be. It's what i'm actually doing in my everyday stuff. But what i do have consequences to my family, so there is actually a limit for the risks.
Well some of my rules are like crazy party, have fun, do what you want and don't like most people with fake morals, double standarts, and mostly to stay away from stupid people. It's not that big.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking and stygal
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Just a bunch of violence.

• Wow
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and stygal
Deleted member 26067

Deleted member 26067

Perennis odium
Feb 4, 2021
I'd probably fax a picture of my ass to our company's higher ups.

And burn the Antifa flag, an effigy of George Soros, and the Chinese flag, in a prominent public place. After defecating on them.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lost Magic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, stygal and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Rob a bank, dump the money from a high office building to the streets below and watch chaos ensue.

• Wow
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking, Deleted member 26067 and 2 others
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
Quite honestly there is a woman that I would love to kill if I could get away with it. She made my brother miserable in the months before his death and I hate her for that. I wish I could kill her.

• Aww..
Reactions: NodusTollens, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Since I also dont have a ton of time, I've been splurging on foods!! :) I only eat my favorite foods now and it has been nice. I've also been having very honest conversations with folks on here and its been refreshing!

BUT. no consequences? I would confront the people who have hurt me and have them watch me die honestly so they know what they caused. I'd like that.

Your list sounds lovely!! I'm adding a lot to delayed emails myself. No consequences then hehe :p

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens, Lostandlooking and stygal
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
Since I also dont have a ton of time, I've been splurging on foods!! :) I only eat my favorite foods now and it has been nice. I've also been having very honest conversations with folks on here and its been refreshing!
Offtopic: I really like that you took youre time to "analyze" some of the patterns presented on this site (I reread some of your posts).
It's rare that anyone would take their time to try to improve something they have initially nothing to "gain" from or don't know how their suggestions will be received.
You seem really kind!

Reactions: Lostandlooking
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Offtopic: I really like that you took youre time to "analyze" some of the patterns presented on this site (I reread some of your posts).
It's rare that anyone would take their time to try to improve something they have initially nothing to "gain" from or don't know how their suggestions will be received.
You seem really kind!
hehe this is so sweet!!! YOU seem kind! I skimmed some of your posts too and I appreciate how you speak respectfully to everyone even when you may not fully agree with them. I can see that you're reserved and observant. It is lovely that you took the time out of your day to appreciate me when I'm a total stranger. It is very generous. I'm glad you are here :) (but also, it sucks that shit happened that led us here) <3

• Love
Reactions: stygal
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
Some way to get money would be interesting but I am very tempted to be able to go full speed on the roads. Take a trip to Europe with luxury cars "borrowed" from different dealers.

In my previous job, I would also have liked to send my former boss to shit x)

• Hugs
Reactions: netrezven and stygal
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
I'm conflicted, I'm not a violent person- but the idea of getting revenge on an ex/attacker was the first thing to come to mind.

Otherwise, I would gather some funds (as long as I don't have to kill to get it) then I would love to go to Japan. Immerse myself in their culture & live out a childhood dream. :)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fehler, stygal, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
I'd probably travel somewhere far, then turn off my phone, or throw it off a cliff haha. I want that liberating feeling.

I found out about this small coffee shop with cabin rooms you can rent. It's near a mountain so you can spent some of your days just looking at the trees. And eating warm food.

• Love
Reactions: wordsonscreen, NodusTollens and stygal
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I'd probably travel somewhere far, then turn off my phone, or throw it off a cliff haha. I want that liberating feeling.

I found out about this small coffee shop with cabin rooms you can rent. It's near a mountain so you can spent some of your days just looking at the trees. And eating warm food.
I love this so much :')

• Love
Reactions: stygal and MindFrog